hmotorsonline

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

w2rbass

not really sure where to put this post but here we go

im gonna be getting a new engine soon, within a week or two, and this place seems pretty respectable.. I'm just wondering if those of you who have ordered from hmotorsonline.com before had a good experience, and got a quality engine

also, i work all day away from a phone and haven't found the time yet to call in and ask how much shipping would be, but, if anyone had to do this, how much would it normally cost to ship an engine from CA to CT to a business address... i know it wont be exact, but a ballpark figure would be helpful if anyone has it

thanks

-Taylor

to ship an engine??? noooo, at the most 250...i live in hawaii, and my shipping charge was only 250 and that was cross seas.

i dont know were you bought it from.i was told from ard performace $400 to ship to my door.

I just picked up a B16a SiR II from hmotorsonline a week and a half ago. The motor is in excellent condition and my friend and I swapped it in the next day and it lived up to their 100% Start Up Guarentee. Overall good experience and would order from them again.

hmotorsonline.com gets a :thumbsup: from me.

:withstupid: i got my two engines from hmotorsonline for 3175 shipped to my door one engine started right up the other i am working on my boy did the swap and it works great still going and it has been a month :thumbsup:

i live in ct and i paid around 200 to have my sir 2 shipped from hmotorsonline. never had any problems with it not starting up and my motor was in ct within a week.next time i need a motor it will be from them. good luck

check airfare always, sometimes businesses charge in excess for freight in order to make back some portion of the supposed great bargain deal.

I would assume shipping to be roughly 300 for a complete motor, it all depends on the carrier and such.

i live in CT i got my ITR engine from hmotors online :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

it was $275 shipped w/ insurance

got my complete b16a swap shipped to ORlando area, business adress for 180
and it showed up in mint condition with everything promised.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: to HMO

awesome, sounds great, thanks for the info guys.. unless i find an engine around here in the next two weeks it looks like hmo is my place.... also, shipping is usually cheaper if it is shipped to a business address with a loading dock/whatever right? i dont mind driving a few towns over to my uncles place if it'll be cheaper... sorry for the crappy questions, i just never had to order something like an engine before

-Taylor

usually cheaper to deliver to a shop with a dock or at leats equipment to get it off the truck

Back