Hoes Before Bros?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OGMatt

Not a real OG lol
Hey im debating whether to get the back seat for my crx, you know for the bitches. I now I would have to get it of ebay or password JDM or something. What price range should I be looking for and would I have to do any fabrication or will it bolt right up. Also will I have to go and get it inspected? Thanks---OGMatt;)

'get a blow or bros'

Hey im debating whether to get the back seat for my crx, you know for the bitches. I now I would have to get it of ebay or password JDM or something. What price range should I be looking for and would I have to do any fabrication or will it bolt right up. Also will I have to go and get it inspected? Thanks---OGMatt;)

Okay I have some tips that will really help you out.

First of all, don't refer to females as bitches. It just doesnt help.
And believe me man I'm trying to help you.

Fuck the rear seat out of the picture. It's not easy to look back and drive at the same time. Much easier to look just to the right. BTW having your dude friends with you all the time will likely make these chicks think your not into them by putting them first. It's sometimes not so easy to kick your friends out, but I learned that it may be 'bros before hoes' but you have to look at the bigger picture-- 'get a blow or bros'

Its a two-seater, the honeys get to sit shotgun by default. But the rear seats for the CRX are uber expensive, that is if you can find one.

i dont think hed know what to do if he had a woman on that nice flat area.. lol

word,crx isnt supposed to be anymore than a 2 seater,if your bros cant it,they can walk,or find a ride,ladys first broski

I think its a pain in the ass when you can only take one other person than yourself.

Maybe he was refering to "Bitches"

01_07_1---Pair-of-Dogs_web.jpg

i dont think hed know what to do if he had a woman on that nice flat area.. lol

What are you guys talking about. Unless this kid dates midgets (sorry... little people) or 7 year olds, I don't see anyway she is going to fit one back there... let alone him crawl back there to and expect to have any sort of room for "movement".

My vote: Ditch the Dicks, pick up Chicks.

screw the back seat who needs it bros should have their own ride to get around town and i agree with caboose ditch the dicks pickup chicks so its hoes before bros unless you are scared of getting some p****

I think its a pain in the ass when you can only take one other person than yourself.

No its great only being able to cart one other person around. If needed you can get alone time with a girl instead of your buddies cockblocking you. Also you dont have to drive a bunch of people around.

Thats why i ripped the back seats outta my hatch too. damn i hate giving rides... BUY A CAR YOU BUMS!!! :D

Back