Hoes Before Bros?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my sol has no backseat option, ha. unless its a huge backseat, dont bother, which you aint gettin in a crx

you know what?
if you want a car with a backseat, ill trade you my prelude.
it needs a new transmission, but i have one to put in with only 66k on it.

No its great only being able to cart one other person around. If needed you can get alone time with a girl instead of your buddies cockblocking you. Also you dont have to drive a bunch of people around.

Seriously, you guys know how hard it is to get freaky in the front seat!? ;)

ok ok ok (j. pesci).

a) don't get the seat. too expensive; impress the bitches with something else...no bitch wants to see what it feels like to squeeze 15 people into a crx (it's been done, check youtube).

b) a 16 year old girl can fit on the storage bench (i know, i have some 16 yr old twin friends that argue over who gets to sit shotgun).

c) calling women bitches narrows the quality of the women you'll get to pick from. have fun with that! ;)

No full grown individuals are going to fit in that back seat. You can stuff a couple of child seats or 5 year olds back there, but not a woman. There is literally no leg room. Unless you are short as hell and can scoot your seat all the way up.

No full grown individuals are going to fit in that back seat. You can stuff a couple of child seats or 5 year olds back there, but not a woman. There is literally no leg room. Unless you are short as hell and can scoot your seat all the way up.

I agree.

ok ok ok (j. pesci).

a) don't get the seat. too expensive; impress the bitches with something else...no bitch wants to see what it feels like to squeeze 15 people into a crx (it's been done, check youtube).

b) a 16 year old girl can fit on the storage bench (i know, i have some 16 yr old twin friends that argue over who gets to sit shotgun).

c) calling women bitches narrows the quality of the women you'll get to pick from. have fun with that! ;)

fucken werd, dacheat!

I'm 6'4" and have had sex in the front of a crx, civic, and even a geo metro. If she is small and somewhat flexible anything is possible.

No full grown individuals are going to fit in that back seat.
You could fit if you were Japanese.;)

When Honda was designing the CRX interior they probably ran out of "American" sized test dummies and used the "Asian" sized ones.

Last edited:
oh gawd I luled when I saw this. throw ur dudes in the trunk. Problem solved.

Tied up a friend and tossed him in the back of my caddy back in high school. At stop lights I'd pop the trunk, he'd sit up, scream, flop around frantically, and when I took off, the trunk would shut again. (yeah, he was in on it, not really trying to escape)

Oddly enough, the cops were never called.

Back