Hogan doesn't know best!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If i started with a supra, i know i would have gotten laid a lot more also.

so std's or car crash, i'd still be dead.

Yeah, certain cars require an ammount of respect for the car and the road. I drove my uncle's 03' SVT Cobra and realized it was waaay too much car for me to really get on it.
The young guys who claim they are the best drivers ever and drive like tools are usually the ones who get creamed at a young age, or lose their license.

But I agree, the first car of any young driver should either be large and slow, or small and humiliating. I.e. Dodge Omni.

my first car was a 91 Ford Probe.. enough for me to have some fun in, but yet.. not enough for me to kill myself or do some retarded shit like this

lol, my first car was a 91 camry. didnt go fast and it was humiliating. literaly 0 to 60 in about 4 minutes.

if i had a supra. i would be alive. bc my parents wouldnt have let me drive it until i was 21. unless they were with me. my mother isnt dumb enough to think i would go slow.
why would you give a 16 year old a built supra?

First car was a 89 chevy celebrity.

No kid deserves a 800hp car !! And the parents that give there so called responsible teens something with that much power, should go to jail for there kids mistakes.

nick5mg5.jpg

^ I used to raep my 1990 honda civic DX when i first started driving it. I almost died so many times in that car due to stupid decisions.

Had i started driving a Supra, i would probably be dead.
fucking awesome my first car was a 90 civic dx, those little bastards are tough as hell arent they, lol

First car was a 89 chevy celebrity.

No kid deserves a 800hp car !! And the parents that give there so called responsible teens something with that much power, should go to jail for there kids mistakes.
so you think the hulkster should go to jail for his kid being a dumbass? that is retarded. we see it a million times where the kids fuck up. look at all the young whores in hollywood. they can't be stopped and you can't blame the parents once the kids have moved out.

Last edited:
like son like father?

The St. Petersburg Times is also reporting that Hulk Hogan owns a 2006 Silver Dodge Viper that would fit the description of the car that Nick was allegedly racing. However, it has not been confirmed that 1) Nick Hogan was actually racing 2) That it was Hulk Hogan driving the silver Dodge Viper. Hulk Hogan arrived on the scene shortly after the accident.

that would be an interresting twist

bugger lawsuit for the guy thats hurt.

bet hulk feels like absolute shit if it was him

Yeah... I cant wait to hear that it was the hulk racing against his son... Total Career killer there...

Hogan? Career killer? What career? He's a washed up wrestler who is rich as hell, why would he care?

Back