Hogan doesn't know best!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nick5mg5.jpg
:lmao: :lmao:

OMG !!! Subtitle fast and furious.... As much as I hear people knock it. Sure as hell know the lines !!! LMAO

Cant......Stop.................Laughing..........*cry*cry*cry*

i'm still surprised either of them survived that crash. i know the one guy is fucked, but he's still alive.

Good I hope his ass gets thrown in the can. What a dipshit, it has been said before and I am saying it again.

And of course a book/movie deal that will make millions, explaining how this event changed his life and allowed him to save all the baby whales from the commie nukes.

I heard a bunch of people gave him shit at SEMA... Saying things like "oh how nice you can come out here and hang out with all these car companies... btw... did your friend come out of his coma yet?"

I heard a bunch of people gave him shit at SEMA... Saying things like "oh how nice you can come out here and hang out with all these car companies... btw... did your friend come out of his coma yet?"

good.... thats awesome :thumbsup:
i wish more people would give cellebs shit like that when they do shit like this

maybe they might actually start taking responsibility for their actions

yeah i know :(

its just wishful thinking

Back