Hola amigos, Taco is back in la casa

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taco15

I wear stretchy pants
Well it's been a crazy ride since I took a break from this place. FB took most of the credit since I posted most of car stuff. Went through 2 Subaru's since then. Relationship is pretty much about to end with mrs taco and work is still the same.....work selling cars. I'm back in FL after a failed attempt to move to Cali but now I've got an opportunity to get a lump of money from selling my current Sti that I'm ready to take a leap. INVESTING......:GASP:

Hope all you guys are well and i'll be trolling round here more often. It's time....

:wave:

What are you going to be investing in. Sucks to hear about your wife. Glad to hear you are still in the U.S.

clearly there is more to the story but for now that's it. Met a bunch of car friends since then too. I wouldn't say I've grown up mentally but life has definitely punched me in the face with a curve balls

investing prolly in a shop of some sort. not all my money. just become part of a already good reputable business that needs that extra nudge to expand and be able to take in more work. I have a friend who does amazing fabrication metal work and has the clientele from pro drifters to just regular people like me who want custom builds. but since it's just him he can't take in too much or else he can't get it out in time due to small storage size shop. OR start something fresh with a partner. who knows. for now it's gonna sit in the bank.

Glad to see you back. Hold your money wisely.

well sort of. It will be this week. Great car but it ended up being what I didn't want to happen.....a project. it was one little thing after another and finally got tired if it. don't get me wrong it's one hell of a ride but when someone takes my ridiculous price tag I'm not gonna hold on to it. lol.

shame I didn't get to enjoy the WORK wheels as much as I had hoped :(

Attachments

• 10450235_10203131394259712_4447241471615114685_o.jpg
    10450235_10203131394259712_4447241471615114685_o.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 138
  • Casper1.jpg
    Casper1.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 133
it's in Orlando FL right now getting the header tweaked a bit. too close to valve cover and caused it to melt the gasket and leak oil. once that's fixed I'm giving it to it's new owner. :)

Don't feel bad, i sold my Integra because I was tired of the ongoing project. And I'm sorry to hear about the breakup. I've been single for two months and still don't feel right, it's not easy. New pussy does help though!

been chatting with car guys friends and stumbled on a super clean 04 RSX typeS with 06 front and rear end. After I sell the Sti I'd be trading my current truck plus cash. pretty nice. white with black typeS interior swapped too. It's what I've always wished I could have which is very ironic. Started with a black one, trade it for a blue WRX, trade up from that to a white Sti and somehow end up back to an Acura. lol

That will leave me with plenty of money to either buy something fast or invest it. $3500 for an RSX type S? yes please :)

Anytime you have a truly modded car. Not just some random bolt ons... You'll always have issues/upkeep. That's how it works.

Why not sit back for awhile and just drive your truck? No need to jump into something else, invest your money and see where that goes and in 12-18 months pull the trigger on a car.

Do the right thing, make Edgar proud.

06 front and rear end and a swapped interior.
sounds like salvage or theft recovery to me, maybe that's why the price is so low?

Anytime you have a truly modded car. Not just some random bolt ons... You'll always have issues/upkeep. That's how it works.

Why not sit back for awhile and just drive your truck? No need to jump into something else, invest your money and see where that goes and in 12-18 months pull the trigger on a car.

Do the right thing, make Edgar proud.

This is the first post i've seen from you in a while that isn't asking for nudes or suggesting that someone piidb. lol

Back