hola why trucks are better than hondas :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
right since im willing to fuck up my truck to prove a point about your fwd car? and the gear ratio is way different. please do not talk in my thread. its a video of me having fun in the snow kthx leave.

Use your truck to haul shit and tow shit. I bet my left nut a b16 crx will kill this pos. Its a truck not a drag car.

Don't u just love it :). I would have a better one but I'm just sick of these peeps comin in threads ruining ppls good threads and perfectly good jokes and gotta talk trash bc they feel like shit about their cars or about life in general. I've been using forums since I've been using pcs pretty much and my post was a joke I still love hondas but only the rwd ones with 2jz swapss :D

Use your truck to haul shit and tow shit. I bet my left nut a b16 crx will kill this pos. Its a truck not a drag car.

:) gah if I wasn't on my phone I'd put a rofl smiley. My friend thought the same thing about his exb16 swap with plenty of shit done to it. U wanna know what happened? He lost ;) so b4 u say something so ignorant get ur facts straight. My truck is not slow it may weigh 7k but ur in for a suprise maybe ill get out next race on vid for u :) and the towing comment I have a chevy dmax for that this truck is for purely building sleeper thx for the attempt at tying to make me think ur honda is so bad ass

Wow, either you have learned nothing in the time you have been visiting forums, or you just got your computer yesterday.

Interesting.

P.S. The only thing this thread is doing for you is making you look like a tool.

:) gah if I wasn't on my phone I'd put a rofl smiley. My friend thought the same thing about his exb16 swap with plenty of shit done to it. U wanna know what happened? He lost ;) so b4 u say something so ignorant get ur facts straight. My truck is not slow it may weigh 7k but ur in for a suprise maybe ill get out next race on vid for u :) and the towing comment I have a chevy dmax for that this truck is for purely building sleeper thx for the attempt at tying to make me think ur honda is so bad ass

Ur a fag...gtfo

I dont feel like shit about my car or life , but I dont think your POS truck is any quick. sounds like weaksos if you ask me. I dont think My honda is bad ass but I dont think trucks should be raced. Trucks have a bed to haul shit not race.

I dont want to see a vid of you racing in the snow you idot.

Plus I would much rather put my money in the Dmax than that POS dodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back