hola why trucks are better than hondas :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same with up here in WA.

Gotta have an MBA to get high in an administration.

Moral of the story... If you want to be marketable in any location? Stick to school and get experience.

I have an MBA. I can't get a job period...:ph34r:

:rotflmao::laughbounce2:

LOL and you tell me to stop flappin all day when the only time i get on is at 8am and 7pm at night but yet you sit here all day making all these post when you can be out job hunting. yeah shut your fuckin mouth idiot. its your fault you dont have a job. i have a full time job and go to school full time. dont sit here and fuckin tell me to stop flappin my mouth when your little bitch ass dont get off your fatt ass to look for a job all day long. OH WAIT!! posting on forums is much better than looking for a job and so much more responsible because it pays the bills right? fuckin retard.:asshat:
:fuckyou3:

:ufucktard::thankyousigna2:

Last edited:
it might be. ive never had issues getting jobs as a dev with no degree, but i've never enjoyed it, so who knows, maybe dev does work differently. Administration doesn't need a degree till you hit VP in most cases, director in some.

i bet your only makin what? 35-40k? without those degree when you could be at around 90 k with them..... :huh: u blow me away with your whole degrees are useless talks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back