hola why trucks are better than hondas :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw i find it quiet interesting how serious yall take the whole rep thing. ????? you get so excited or mad over some red and green bars? wtf? idk can someone please explain... before i get myself all mixed up. i kinda like the red its different :)

Just thought I'd link it. I've posted it up tons of times before for something different. I'd love to do it to Katie's sedan and actually have the bed be functional- but I have too many cars sitting around already.

Just thought I'd link it. I've posted it up tons of times before for something different. I'd love to do it to Katie's sedan and actually have the bed be functional- but I have too many cars sitting around already.

lol i know what you mean. you should see my driveway its packed. i leave my dodge down in allen at a friends so i can park my ranger daily to drive and he can drive my dodge than when i want the dodge i go pick it up and leave the ranger. i just have no space and he like my trucks lol so it works out good with no bitching. and he fills them back up when done. ^_^

WTF! are you stalking me? knowing i have 5 vehicles? r u jealous? please dont be. 3 of them are not mine i just said my driveway. thx.

Last edited:
I was talking about me having 5 autos but I guess you can also have 5 cars. Either way, even if I had 9 cars, they still wouldn't be as hot as your truck =`(

ahh i stand corrected sorry in school trying to take notes and read this. i actually wrote half a sentence from reading this off of here. and that blows. a townhome with 5 cars o_O

ahh i stand corrected sorry in school trying to take notes and read this. i actually wrote half a sentence from reading this off of here. and that blows. a townhome with 5 cars o_O

Well it's not really 5 cars.

Civic SI
Turbo 350Z
C350 Sport
Trailblazer LTZ
GSX-R1000

My neighbors love me =) Thankfully bike and Z go in garage, C350 stays in the driveway and the SI and Blazer part in the street, no traffic so its like normal parking.

can i have the blazer :D oh and the 350 OH WAIT and the GSX1k ;) thx. pm me for shipping address or ill pick up.

u can keep the benz not my thing.,

and the darwin award goes to...............

to OP: pictures of said honda you once owned please. in my experience, you can tell a lot about a man by the way he builds a honda. i wont pass judgement just yet. not until i see what your idea of a honda is.

and the darwin award goes to...............

to OP: pictures of said honda you once owned please. in my experience, you can tell a lot about a man by the way he builds a honda. i wont pass judgement just yet. not until i see what your idea of a honda is.

sound good to me. i only got pics of two of them i think. i didnt keep the others as long as the two that i took pics of. ill see what i can gather. and the hondas i really didnt do as clean as my dodge but give me a bit im in class. im thinkin about buying a 4x4 jeep this weekend to? o_O what to do with that once i get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back