hola why trucks are better than hondas :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
all the cars i took pics of.

datsun.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

SDC10075.jpg

post more in min

Nice spray painted bumper covers on the Z.

Seriously. This kid is a dipshit. Let's stop humoring him and shut it down. He posted that shit just to get a reaction.

lets look at this in the correct manner
1. hondas were made to be econo boxes and get good gas mileage.
2. trucks (especially cummins powered trucks) were made to haul and tow stuff. plain and simple.

each is great at what they do in stock form; Hondas get exceptional gas mileage and get you from point a to point b. your diesel truck there pulls things just fine im sure.

what is the argument here? what are you showing?

that your RWD vehicle can do a donut.. in the snow?
are we supposed to be impressed?

:( ass

to bad i dont want to buy new tires or id show yall some real donuts on some dry pavement.

Some people have no choice but to replace tires even when not being a jackass. My Z has taller and wider tires more hp and more torque then any TA/FB/Camaro put out. Thankfully for most cool people it takes nothing more then a few thousand RPMs and a clutch dump to do doughnuts. I get my car sideways every single time I mash the throttle with ZERO help from the clutch. however, not ONCE have I ever thought to do a doughnut.

ok this kid is from sheman,tx. next time you are in dallas hit me up. io will show you what a honda can do.....this weekend would be great..........

+rep for the OP. This guy is great; you all getting your Honda panties in a bunch.

BTW, I want a Cummins deisel. Would make a great tow vehicle.. plus I want something I can make 1,000 lb/ft of torque on. :)

What year Z is that? We have a 1983 280Z for a Lemons car we race. Thing has 300,000 miles and does 24 hour endurance races still!

+rep for the OP. This guy is great; you all getting your Honda panties in a bunch.

BTW, I want a Cummins deisel. Would make a great tow vehicle.. plus I want something I can make 1,000 lb/ft of torque on. :)

What year Z is that? We have a 1983 280Z for a Lemons car we race. Thing has 300,000 miles and does 24 hour endurance races still!

thx man, its a 83 280zx turbo but i got rid of it. i was gonna do a lsx swap but just didnt have room in the driveway for it really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back