Hold Up, I'm New Here, But We Gotz To Talk

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by 96DXSpeed+Jan 30 2003, 03:17 AM-->
Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jan 30 2003, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by 96DXSpeed@Jan 30 2003, 03:10 AM
Domeskilla
@Jan 30 2003, 03:08 AM
I'll tell you now though. You came from Street Glow, you are a ricer. We are anti-rice. This site isn't for you. We are all go, no show. To be nice about it, the door is over there, hit it and go back to rice boards.

Hey now, neons do not mean rice. Neons where you can see the tube and where you can see shitty installs and wires. Thats rice. Neons, clean, with a nice switchboard, installed correctly, and not overdone....not rice by any means

I forgot, neon lights add at least 15hp each. My bad. The only neon i see exceptable is neon for stereos, but why have a huge stereo that is going to weigh down your car, when you can achive the same sound and clarity with smaller, better quality products, not add as much weight and thus have no need for ghey ass neon.

BTW, I had StreetGlow when I had my s-dime. I had nothing but problems with it. It wasn't the install, it was the product. They warranty everything, but the lights. Its sad with 2 12" Image Dynamic IDQ's were busting them b/c of the flexing from the cab wall.

StreetGlow is cheap as shit.

Yeah you are kinda right, I'm really not gettin anywhere with this board. Every time I say something about performance, which I do know about, somebody'll be like 'your car's not fast, you have neons' so a big :fuckyou: to y'all and I am outta here.

yet here it is, almost 10 min later- and you are still "active in this topic"

leave fucktard

Originally posted by 96DXSpeed+Jan 30 2003, 03:21 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jan 30 2003, 03:16 AM
you're a homo ricer. live withit, or kill youself. but get the fuck off my board.

and get over yourself, assclown. You're not the king of the goddamn world, you're a 23 year old punk kid who drives a Del Sol. 'Racer' my ass. The only way to get those to break 13 secs is to drive it off a cliff. I've beaten Del-Sols all day long with some of the cars I've owned.

who said i was 23? cuz im not.
which only proves you werre on the celica board- because it was posted there.

as for my car- bring whatever you have to throw at me.

i will shortly have the fastest car on this site. =)

now leave.

Originally posted by 96DXSpeed+Jan 30 2003, 03:21 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jan 30 2003, 03:16 AM
you're a homo ricer. live withit, or kill youself. but get the fuck off my board.

and get over yourself, assclown. You're not the king of the goddamn world, you're a 23 year old punk kid who drives a Del Sol. 'Racer' my ass. The only way to get those to break 13 secs is to drive it off a cliff. I've beaten Del-Sols all day long with some of the cars I've owned.

Yea, but i bet those Del Sols wont be packing ~450whp will they? Didnt think so. Sleeper is the best way to go, why draw attention to yourself with those mad ass neons, picnic table sied body kits and 25+lbs chrome wheels?

B, you dont own the world, but he owns your fait for staying here and I am guessing, now, call me a mind reader, but I am predicting you will see a "You have been banned from here." sign in the near future.

Thank you,

drag_______________through.

s3e38e18906c58.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back