Holiday Bonuses

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
the company i work for (Jack Henry & Associates) isn't as cheap as i thought they were :p they just broke me off with a holiday bonus of $481.xx...it was suppossed to be $800 but they taxed it by almost half!! WTF! but hell i could use the money. Anyone else getting a bonus through their job? BTW-this bonus was for thanksgiving AND christmas :eek: cheap asses :angry: :D

i get to work 10 hours tomorrow and 10 hours friday.

take your 481 and quit bitchin. :)

our company doesn't hand out bonuses anymore :( thank god i'm leaving :p
and yes, taxes on bonuses suck. nearly 50% all the time. my last one was for 2k and i only got 1k out of it, sucks :(

Originally posted by revolution8k@Nov 24 2004, 01:01 AM
i get to work 10 hours tomorrow and 10 hours friday.

take your 481 and quit bitchin. :)
[post=421556]Quoted post[/post]​

i have to work those same amount of hours on both days as well...maybe the difference is my 481... :p

i work for a company that can give its president ceo a 90 million dollar bonus yet i do not get a bonus! does that make any sense . United Health Care It dept ! keeping it strong!

no he just thinks he does a really good job , deserves a big ass bonus.., which the board of directors of this company(some odd 100 people) have to approve . wtf.. donate to ee not to some rich fuck to is already rich!

I work for a small architecture company. I got $2,000 two years ago, and $2,250 last year. I'm looking forward to about $2,500 this year, if all goes well. :D :D

However, yes: It does get taxed to hell, which sucks. Live with it, and be happy that you got the extra cash. :)

I don't get a Christmas Bonus from my company, however I do receive two bonus' in March. A Performance Share Award (based on how good the company did for the previous fiscal year) and a Merit Award (top ranked employees receive a 10% bonus if you fall within the top 15% ranked employee of your department) So in March, I should be receiving around 12,000 - 15,000... So, I guess I'm not to butt-hurt over no Xmas bonus :)

Back