Holiday Plans

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
What are you guys doing for the holidays? anything special planned?

After xmass, we'll have the usual 'best of 2014' thread started and we can get ready to bring in a new year.

A friend and his wife will be coming over Christmas eve for dinner and to watch a movie. Christmas Day I'll be firmly planting my lazy ass in my recliner with my xbox controller, the 26th, I'll hope I get no emergency calls.

I work with my brother, so no. He's got a new girlfriend and there are 70 thousand kids at his house, so no, and my sister lives in Kansas.

My parents are in Florida, also. lol

Damn. I got the 3 christmas' to attend to. Maybe 4 if I try to squeeze in Grandma. Always makes for a stressful couple days.

Enjoying my time off. Hanging with a friend who is back from Vegas. Seeing the family. Probably the girlfriends family. Idk.

Christmas at the in-laws this year. Should be a pretty good time. It will be great to have some time off from work as well.

Hanging out in Salt Lake with my family. Then headed back to Spokane for NYE, hopefully keep out of trouble there

I'm off tomorrow through the 5th. Woooooo! Up to Akron to visit my parents for Christmas, then to Chicago with some friends for New Years. Already purchased some overpriced tickets to some club in Wrigleyville. E already made the perfect post for this in the picture thread. FML.

wXGke7S.jpg

We told my family at thanksgiving that we would not be going anywhere on Xmas day. We want to just stay at home and relax with each other. Which they took to mean that Xmas is at our house this year. So about 2 pm my family will be coming. I told them that they can come whenever they want, we aren't cooking a special dinner, we aren't actually planning anything. We wanted to have a nice free day of relaxing and not doing anything, and will be doing just that whether or not they are here

We told my family at thanksgiving that we would not be going anywhere on Xmas day. We want to just stay at home and relax with each other. Which they took to mean that Xmas is at our house this year. So about 2 pm my family will be coming. I told them that they can come whenever they want, we aren't cooking a special dinner, we aren't actually planning anything. We wanted to have a nice free day of relaxing and not doing anything, and will be doing just that whether or not they are here

oh i cant fucking wait to hear the fallout over this one

tumblr_n8gloxmVOv1rmuoc2o5_500.gif

yeah, that has bomb written all over it. lol

at least it's your family, and not her family, which has a different set of implications im sure :D

Damn. I got the 3 christmas' to attend to. Maybe 4 if I try to squeeze in Grandma. Always makes for a stressful couple days.

We still haven't found a way to avoid the multiple holiday bullshit thing. It's such a pain in the ass.

Back