Holiday Plans

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wake up, go to inlaws, then go to my parents then back home. Should eat up the whole day. However Friday should be a bunch of nothing.

lmao, E, that fucking gif....

but, yeah, should be interesting. and if it were the inlaws, it would be an easy going noneventful day. i wish it were the inlaws. they would be a calm group to have around. they dont argue much.

Gotta work half a day today, going to a party tonight. Hanging with my brother, uncle, cousin tomorrow for xmas, not really doing anything. Then back to work for friday and saturday... thats gunna suck, it will be fucking busy. But, then im off for a week, going to GA to visit the rest of my family, some old friends, and party like a mofo.

Damn. I got the 3 christmas' to attend to. Maybe 4 if I try to squeeze in Grandma. Always makes for a stressful couple days.

We still haven't found a way to avoid the multiple holiday bullshit thing. It's such a pain in the ass.

This was my life the last 33 Christmases. Finally said, "fuck it". Me and the gf are on the beaches in Cancun this year. Finally realized its better to spend $2000 on vacation doing something we love instead of $2000 on bullshit presents. Its not what Christmas is supposed to be about.

10873021_10152994519652774_8732431844794743565_o.jpg

oh i cant fucking wait to hear the fallout over this one

tumblr_n8gloxmVOv1rmuoc2o5_500.gif

turned out a lot better than i expected. my brother even managed to not start any arguments. was impressive. almost no drama except the sister in law getting upset about stupid shit and "feeling like the black sheep" they love that fucking term.
they all showed up at 3, and were gone by 7.
apparently everybody was shocked when we let all of the kids draw on the floor with chalk (hardwood). we let our little one run loose in the house with chalk, its awesome, chalk tags everywhere, but wipe off easily. she gets to draw and be creative, we get to not ruin our walls. so, we let all the kids do it, they loved it.

Back