Holiday Travel--What did you do

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I drove 738 miles to move into my new house here in VA from FL on the 21, does that count?

hmm.. maybe 10 miles round trip to a buddies house, the store to buy some beer and back home.. lol

Christmas eve: Worked 6 hours, got off, drove 360 miles on ice. Not snow or slush, but solid ice. Through a couple of white outs, and areas where you couldn't tell the road from the field next to it. The element's AWD system is quite spectacular.. I didn't think it would really do anything worth a damn. But it works.

Hung out with family in New Mexico for a few days, and drove 360 miles back. 99% of the ice was gone by then.

I went from my bedroom to my recliner, from there to the bathroom and back and then outside to smoke and back. I literally did not leave my property Friday.

<--- lazy bum. Saturday I tried to go get my hair cut, but I got there 15 minutes after they closed so I went and got some Bdubs. That is about the extent of any "traveling" I did.

Back