holiday weekend, and im stuck at work... again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
yup, i'll be here in the office all by my self working through the holiday weekend once again...

:(

Lojack starts agent training on monday.... and i'm not remotely done with the scripts yet :(

i need a raise or something... lol :(

Join the club. This working weekend shit is for the birds, I don't think I will work weekends much longer.

How much again do you make a year?

IMO When someone makes 60K a year that should be based off of a 40 hour work week.

so if you make 80K a year but work 60 hours a week then I look at that as making 60K a year. based off of a 40 hour work week. I hate hearing people brag about making 60K a year yet they work 6 days aweek 10 hours a day.

big friggin whoop. Taco bell pays more per hour if you managed.

When you add up all your hours what do you figure you make an hour?

I will NEVER go on salary unless of course, I'm the owner of the company =)

Now in Bs case he might make enough money that it doesnt matter and with the benifits it all pans out. But in most cases Salary workers get fucked.

almost 8, and i didn't get shit done today :( like 4 flows :(

i'll be back tomorrow.

happy easter everyone. :(

lol

or just go to the mall and beat the shit out of em...

the easter bunny that is...

Yea, but you have three cars, a new STi, a swapped Civic, and a swapped "boosted" Sol.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Mar 26 2005, 05:14 PM

[post=479021]Quoted post[/post]​

lol i know the girl who got offered to be manager at the Wendys... she would get 67k a year...lol. but she declined.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle+Mar 27 2005, 12:35 AM-->
@Mar 26 2005, 05:14 PM

[post=479021]Quoted post[/post]​

lol i know the girl who got offered to be manager at the Wendys... she would get 67k a year...lol. but she declined.
[post=479229]Quoted post[/post]​

What an idiot.

I'd love to be a franchisee, Area manager or GM of a fast food chain. All the little peons that work for you quiver at the sight of seeing you.

I have sunday off for Easter. I couldn't believe it really. Sucks though cause tips were pathetic, damned amish non-tippers.

Originally posted by reckedracing+Mar 26 2005, 09:11 PM-->
lol

or just go to the mall and beat the shit out of em...

the easter bunny that is...
[post=479164]Quoted post[/post]​

naw, im not a violent person. besides, easter isn't about some bunny.. its about christ and stuff. yet another holiday gone corprate. and i'm hardly religious.

but anyway...

92b16vx
@Mar 26 2005, 09:40 PM
Yea, but you have three cars, a new STi, a swapped Civic, and a swapped "boosted" Sol.
[post=479178]Quoted post[/post]​

a boosted sol? lol where have you been? lol
that's soooo last year.

the sol has a b16 sir2 half hanging in it. my turbo motor, and parts are long gone.

and yes, i'm typing this from the office....

NOT ME - I no worky on da weekends. but, then again you make a shit ton more money than I do...

Brian

yup.

i currently make 45k/yr i'm considering askign for 15k to bump me to 60k. think its too much?
they way i look at it, was last year, i got 5k without even asking... just for changing from 3rd shift to 1st shift.

in the past year, i've picked up a ton of stuff and have become an asset to the company. i'm at the point righ tnow where they need me more than i need them kinda deal.
i like my job, i like everyone i work with, its a good time... but im just slammed with work, and i don't think that the amount of time and effort i put in is only worth 45k. i think im worth 60. at least 55.

Originally posted by brian11to1@Mar 27 2005, 03:19 PM
Shoot for 60K, setlled for 55K.
[post=479428]Quoted post[/post]​

Shoot for 65K settle for 60K or shoot for 60K and tell them to go fuck themselfs if they don't give it to you =)

Back