holiday weekend, and im stuck at work... again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by brian11to1@Mar 27 2005, 03:38 PM
Shit, right now I'd be happy with $35K a year.
[post=479438]Quoted post[/post]​

i'd rather collect than work for 35k. lol

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Mar 27 2005, 07:08 PM-->
@Mar 26 2005, 09:40 PM
Yea, but you have three cars, a new STi, a swapped Civic, and a swapped "boosted" Sol.
[post=479178]Quoted post[/post]​

a boosted sol? lol where have you been? lol
that's soooo last year.

the sol has a b16 sir2 half hanging in it. my turbo motor, and parts are long gone.

and yes, i'm typing this from the office....
[post=479358]Quoted post[/post]​

Haha, I've been in the desert y0. Shit, I didn't even realize you had the STi till about a week and a half ago :)

15K is a huge raise...

you realize thats like a 30% increase right?
lol

go for it...
but i would ask for 60 and settle to 55K

Asking for a raise is indicating you are not happy with your current position. Being a manager in the Corporate world, you risk losing your credibility...trust me on this one. You ARE replacable, and they will find someone to do the same job that you are doing for the same amount of money...

It happens all the time.

yeah, i know... thats why i haven't done anything yet.

i wish we had scheduled reviews or something so i wouldn't have to sit here with a thumb up my ass.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Mar 27 2005, 03:47 PM-->
brian11to1
@Mar 27 2005, 03:38 PM
Shit, right now I'd be happy with $35K a year.
[post=479438]Quoted post[/post]​

i'd rather collect than work for 35k. lol
[post=479444]Quoted post[/post]​

damn i wish i even made 20k/year. college blows cause i cant work a real job. I actually got a job offer, well actually a hookup kind of, for a job at Lowe's doing basically the interior design stuff for people for some decent money. the girl that can hook me up has been there a couple years and is looking to make 50k this year. she said its easy fuckin work, all on computer, adn basically you use the in store products.

damn i wish i could put school off for a while longer

Back