holly snizzle batman

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

89crxzc

I provide inspiration!
did anyone else notice that its getting really cold. i mean worse than last year. oh and that pissedoffsol is my new hero. that is all.

snow owns texas, and its one thirty in the morning here. someone throw me a damn beer.

no joke. today was the first time i saw TWO overturned 18 wheelers. there was a JACKED UP dodge stealth too. i couldnt figure out what was going on with that thing.

well the weather here in alabama was 75 today and for tommorow the high is 34,,

27 for a high monday, to top that i just got the crx running and the oem head and taillights in, what a waste of time because now it is going to the garage for the winter. winter owns ohio.

winter owns, period.

i can't wait for code white nights.... and i want to get my ass back riding this season.

maybe i'll figure out how to turn right this year :p

word, today it was mid 60's all day... then about 9pm it started to POUR, but still pretty warm out.

raining since five when i threw on my 247motoring.com sticker on the xb, only sticker on it.

tomorrow should be fun...

Friday Day
15.gif
Cloudy with a couple of thunderstorms High 62°F RealFeel®: 58°F View the Hour-By-Hour™ Forecast Winds: SSW at 11mph Wind Gusts: 27 mph

earlier when i looked at weather.com, it said we are supposed to get 1-2" of snow here in Fort Wayne. the temp this week has been like 60 and its gonna be like a high of low 30s on friday and next week the high is only gonna get to high 20s/low 30s. this sucks. i still havent found me a winter ride yet and im gonna get screwed if i dont find one by this weekend or next :(

Well tomorrow here is looking at a low of 20 and a high of 47. But the weather isn't bothering me yet. Tomorrow I will be outside cleaning my ride unless it snows again. After surviving -35 degree with not including the wind chill factor I finally got use to the cold

Back