HOLSET project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its $450 dollar impressive....and room to build....

:shrug2: sure, its a good price... don't get me wrong. hell, you can go 10s for 100 bucks if you can find shit people are throwing out or whatever...

i bought this

cc_1.JPG

93_1.JPG

H1C
for 99 bucks.

now for oil lines
3"v clamps/DP
egt guage maybe a zeitronics kit
FMIC

as far as a rebuild i called www.bullseye-power.com and the rebuild is $149+99...and an upgraded t3 housing w/.63ar is $150...

100_1914.jpg

that upgrade will give the turbo room so it wont hit the block

but that housing uses a DSM DP flange...is that good?....

why not use the existing exhaust housing? 3" vband downpipe is good stuff

and maybe when u upgrade u can get an actual twin scroll manifold to match it so it will usie its full potential and actually help u spool that huge beast.

Just my opinion/what i would do

i figured the v band was not a good option...and the new housing will allow for better fitment....

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

v band is the best option. i weld one on to every turbo i ever own.

bolts are a thing of the past on a downpipe

101_0074.jpg

well i'm buying this $90
mdp002-01.jpg

to go with this $129
c7_1.jpg

and routing the exhaust out of the side with a 3" resonator, open DP

what do you guys think???

i thinki could make that same thing for alot cheapr.

they want 219, id make that for 180 same shit, 40 bucks cheaper.

you can make the same adapter?? if you can we will talk later pm me you tel #

BTW i just bought this for 62 bucks

be_2.JPG

IMO, you should get both a wideband and an EGT.

without and egt, its hard to fine tune your ignition.
without a wideband, its impossible to tune your a/f

i'll get the wb first then....

what do you think about zeitronix...ive been looking into them for a long time....but the plx 300 is nice too :shrug2: :shrug2:

Quoted post[/post]]
i'll get the wb first then....

what do you think about zeitronix...ive been looking into them for a long time....but the plx 300 is nice too :shrug2: :shrug2:

ive got the zeitronix with the LCD. its great because you can buy an EGT probe with a sensor and it has a readout on the LCD screen for the EGT. also has a boost readout too.

the LM-1 is fugly and bulky. but honestly im thinking baout getting rid of my zeitronix for the LM-1 cause the zeitronix has to be hard wired in and shit and the LM-1 is portable and uses a cigarette light power source. i need something to jump from car to car with.

si i bought this oil feed line from a 92 Dodge Ram cummins
b7_1.JPG

but it doesnt fit the H1C...

..what size thread does the turbo have for the oil feed line???...stealthmode told me i had to find out and tell them...then they could hook me up with a kit....

does anyone know that fitting i need to buy for the oil feed line on a H1C????

go to home depot and check all the brass npt barb fittings,

or the flair fittings for that matter, one will fit. even if it s the wrong thread pitch, if you teflon it and muscle her in, it will be just fine.

you could make a whole feed line out of brake line, if you have a tubing bender, (like 10 dollars, and some brass flair fittings. itll cost like 20 bucks to make tops, including the tool.

remember brass is way softer than cast steel

it will rethread itself...

Back