HOLSET project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

alright ill check at HD

should i buy this??
respre.gif

i heard that these turbos only like 5psi of oil pressure....is that true

okay so i buy the above restrictor...and install on the firewall T ont he line that goes to turbo....

how would i know how much oil psi is going into the snail????

its called a oil pressure guage.... people use em

okay...i know that... and i have one but its for my engine....would i just use another one and tap the line after the restrictor....

see i'm trying to spend as little as possible..just like you
however ive never done this before...could you explain yourself a little better....thanks....just trying to get the right info...i'm sure someone will read this later and wonder the samething....thanks

btw ive been reading most of your stuff on HMT....good stuff

just use your oil pressure guage, after the restrictor for the turbo,

you dont need one on your engin, if the pressure falls, the stock light will come on. having two is called redundancy.

30 psi tops to the turbo,

youre the man...thanks....but my car was low (like only one QT) in the engine and the light did not turn on...thats why i got the guage....

should i realy trust the stock sensor????

one qt is not low. now dangerouslt low anyhow. when it ets dangerous, the liight will come on trust me

it only had one qt in the engine......lets say it want pretty....sounded like godzilla was in my block....thats how the lsv came to be

i have a hx40w i was going to put it on my honda but after reading that it wont spool on a 1.6l ill just have to put it on my chevy 408 small block in my monte carlo. :)

Back