holy 3 turbo's batman!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Why would you even put three turbo's on a car?

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jan 14 2004, 09:43 PM
some cars are quad turbo

and with 16 cylinders too. this thing only has 6.... seems pointless to me. and hes only making 650 hp? people have made more then that one just one turbo...

ive seen a picture of 3 turbos on a 1st gen mr2. dont know if it was real or not.

:ghey: They sell kits that make 700hp and way more efficient!

What a waste of money.

A fine example of doing something for the sake of being different. Kinda like throwing an F22 in a CRX. It's gay, no faster than more conventional swaps, and it leaves people wondering, "why the fuck did he break into the 10's the hard way?"

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 14 2004, 10:11 PM
A fine example of doing something for the sake of being different. Kinda like throwing an F22 in a CRX. It's gay, no faster than more conventional swaps, and it leaves people wondering, "why the fuck did he break into the 10's the hard way?"

:withstupid:

three turbos is just flat out stupid.

A fine example of doing something for the sake of being different.  Kinda like throwing an F22 in a CRX.  It's gay, no faster than more conventional swaps, and it leaves people wondering, "why the fuck did he break into the 10's the hard way?"

that F22 is ALL MOTOR. he did it because it makes people say "how in the F**K did he do that??!!!" anyone with half a brain can buld up an H22 and make it run tens but it takes extraordinary engine building skilz to build a 10-second all-motor F22 in a crx. dont hate. appreciate. :tisk:

as for that triple turbo...what a waste. if it made ridiculous power that would be sweet, so i guess its more for show?! :ghey:

Originally posted by sportlinecrx@Jan 14 2004, 10:25 PM

as for that triple turbo...what a waste. if it made ridiculous power that would be sweet, so i guess its more for show?! :ghey:

Live by your own words... don't hate... Appreciate the skill needed to route all that plumbing.

Sorry, but I don't give a shit if that F22 has one cylinder and runs 10s. It's still dumb as shit. What's next? EW engines in Preludes running 9s?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 big turbo = crazy horsepower, lots of lag, easy to drive causally on the street.
2 small turbos = med power, great throttle response, no top end, impossible to drive on the street

"A Level 10 auto tranny with a 4,200 rpm stall and 650hp propels this car to 10 second quarter mile passes and a 200mph top speed."

hmm.

Back