holy 3 turbo's batman!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I wonder... if he had three different BOVs, set the boost and blowoff settings right, could he play Cucaracha or Dixie on his turbos?

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Jan 15 2004, 02:04 AM
I wonder... if he had three different BOVs, set the boost and blowoff settings right, could he play Cucaracha or Dixie on his turbos?

are you fuckin serous :blink: not only is that :gayflag: but i wouldint ride in that :tardcart: if some one paid me :nobreed:

Originally posted by UDT+Jan 15 2004, 02:07 AM-->
@Jan 15 2004, 02:04 AM

are you fuckin serous :blink: not only is that :gayflag: but i wouldint ride in that :tardcart: if some one paid me :nobreed:

Neither would I, but it wouldn't suprise me in the least if someone would do it.

Besides, isn't three turbos on that thing a bit overkill? Why else would you do that?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 15 2004, 02:27 AM
X turbos still requires 1 bov hommie...

I was under the impression that he literally had one turbo per two cylinders, with the intake manifold split into three seperate pieces, with a throttle body and plumbing for each.

well theres alot of plumbing there but i dont think what you are conjuring up would be physically possible to get under one hood mang!

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 14 2004, 11:04 PM
Live by your own words... don't hate... Appreciate the skill needed to route all that plumbing.

ok yes the piping is mad tizzite yo! :lol:

thats like a TT civic, no real need for it. he could get just as much power out of a TT supra and still be easily steetable. its probably mostly for show.

i think iw would be tight, jsut cause no one else has it.

pop your hood.

everyone -"WHAT THE FUCK........OMG"

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jan 14 2004, 09:39 PM
thats hella old. i wonder if they are still sequential

The original setup on a Supra turbo is a non sequential setup - primary turbo and secondary turbo >>>> useless.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Jan 15 2004, 05:27 PM

pop your hood.

So by that logic, you should throw a D16 in your Integra. Come on... nobody has done it here, and JDM Integras come with D16s... Just think about how uber JDM cool you'd be!

Oh, and that guy with the Supra is a pussy. He should have gone for six turbos.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 20 2004, 06:56 AM

:lol:
one on each exhaust runner
that would be a crowded engine bay

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Jan 20 2004, 09:56 AM-->
Smonkeyboy
@Jan 15 2004, 05:27 PM

pop your hood.

So by that logic, you should throw a D16 in your Integra. Come on... nobody has done it here, and JDM Integras come with D16s... Just think about how uber JDM cool you'd be!

holy turbo lag batman!

Originally posted by 90 accord+Jan 20 2004, 12:44 PM-->
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 20 2004, 09:56 AM
Smonkeyboy
@Jan 15 2004, 05:27 PM

pop your hood.

holy turbo lag batman!

Considering each jug in the engine is roughly 500cc, a GT12 on each exhaust port would spool quite nicely.

actually i was going to try and buy the engine from your 74 and drop that in the teg.

so much torque i would twist my chassis coming off the line.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Jan 20 2004, 07:03 PM
actually i was going to try and buy the engine from your 74 and drop that in the teg.

so much torque i would twist my chassis coming off the line.

Last time I checked my sig, which was about 2.153 seconds ago, it said it was a '77.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 14 2004, 10:11 PM
A fine example of doing something for the sake of being different. Kinda like throwing an F22 in a CRX. It's gay, no faster than more conventional swaps, and it leaves people wondering, "why the fuck did he break into the 10's the hard way?"

were you referring to bisi?

Back