Holy Bat

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
I was sittin here reading about something on another site and my mom came to the back door saying "JAMES Can you do me a favor?" I got up and went outside and she wanted me to move the tall ladder to the bat house so she could climb up and do whatever. Ok so I went outside and she for some reason had gloves on and was holding a leaf in her hand. I thought um ok...

So when I moved the ladder to the bat house we have on our garage she was like "you wanna take a picture of it?" I was like of what? "The Bat!" she put her hands up a little more and I looked down to see two big ears sticking straight up....Holy shit, she wasn't holding a leaf, she was holding a freaking bat! :lol:

So i ran in and grabbed my digi camera and snapped a few shots of the poor little guy.

Here he is SOUND ASLEEP! lol
379300_170_full.jpg

And here he is after my mom woke him up and told him he's gotta do the work to crawl up into the bat house.
379300_171_full.jpg

Apparently he had been sleeping INSIDE the mulching bag for our lawn mower and my mom got done with one row in the backyard and it wouldn't go back on the clips so she shook it out and this Bat fell out. I thought it was the neatest thing and I had to share. :)

cool....but how the hell did a bat get into your mulching bag?? one more thing, way to be an ass and make your mom mow your yard.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Nov 1 2003, 12:26 PM
cool....but how the hell did a bat get into your mulching bag?? one more thing, way to be an ass and make your mom mow your yard.

:withstupid:
ass! :ph34r: :D

:lmao: If my mom was ever caught mowing the yard, that would be the day.

But cool shit!

I live in a wooded area TONS of bats and other little guys to play with =)

I've had my share of bats in my bare hands lol

Originally posted by jeffie7@Nov 1 2003, 02:07 PM
I live in a wooded area TONS of bats and other little guys to play with =)

I've had my share of bats in my bare hands lol

i live deep in the country also..but fuck that shit!!! :imgone:

We get them here at work all the time for some reason. There are no woods nearby. Right next to the mall and all these other touristy stores. I grab them with a ziploc bag over my hand and run around and scare all the old housekeepers. Too much time, no enough work... :ph34r:

:lol:

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Nov 1 2003, 06:26 PM

What teh fuck am I supposed to do? tie her down soe she won't mow the fucking yard?

I had a rough ass fucking week and saturday and sunday are MY TWO days to relax for the most part. She's the type of mom that if YOU don't volunteer to do it when SHE wants it done, she'll go ahead and do it. She's like a 2 yr old. she won't sit still for more than an hour.

And the bag had been hanging in our shed all winter/summer with the end open, so, naturally bats will fly in from the bottom and hang from the top of the bag. That's how he got in it.

My mom always mows our yard. I work 6 days a week. I have one day off, I'm not gonna mow the yard on my one day off. My dad mows it now. Has anyone else's parents got divorced 10 years ago and just recently decided to get back together? I think it may be just mine... :ph34r:

I'll give you $25 for it, do you have paypal?

err I mean, cool man nice find. You should take him to the vet and keep him as a pet, you know how original that would be?

lmao. nah he's in our bat house right now...well right now he's probably out eating bugs and shit. but there's a bat house we put up on the back of our garage. I think we found him a new home today. :D

Hell yes. When you live in the country everyone in the house does yard work. My mom used to split wood to take a break.

-> Steve

Nice bats, by the way. I have some here, and I wish I could take some in.

But instead I have 6 domesticated squirrels running around here.

Back