Holy Craiglist Batman

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Reminds me of an 88 civic my buddy bought years ago.

I remember he bought it from an old lady. Paid a premium for it. It was a beautifully clean car, then it went down hill after some time.

Actually he used to have an account on here, 88civicLS

that seems a lot still

Its cheaper then alot the beat to shit, modified/riced out honda's trying to be posted for the same price if not more..

I think for $2500, it would be a great daily.

its a buy here pay here place.

you can offer them 2k out the door and they would take it.

i would jump on it. if i had the money, id get it right now.

but, you know that its going to end up in the hands of some fucktard whos going to fuck it up.

Im actually in the market for a good hatch right now to swap my Si parts in but I don't have the coin yet. that looks like a good example but is like to see more pics. a friend of mine says he knows of an 89 Si hatch with equally low mileage and very clean for 1600 so id say the price may be a little high.

thats a 4 speed "std"...vinyl seats, no shifter surround

you're basically paying $2600 for a shell....

a old guy in columbus ohio is selling a 90 civic hatch si for 2gs firm and this thing is spotless, no rust and all original!! lmk if you are interested and ill hit you with a number or email

If I had 2k. The one for 1600 has no rust either though.

thats a 4 speed "std"...vinyl seats, no shifter surround

you're basically paying $2600 for a shell....

:werd:

2500 around here can get you a decent 92-95 Civic.

Looks like the car was repainted. If you look on the dealer's webpage, they were asking for 2995, and the description is horribly inaccurate(ABS, AM FM Stereo, Air Conditioning, Alloy Wheels, Driver Air Bag, Leather, Passenger Air Bag, Power Brakes, Power Steering)

Back