holy crap i have a 4 door!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pills_PMD

VIP
yes its true... the first time i've had more than 2 seats in 6 years. the first time i've had an auto since about 3 months after i turned 16... this is terrible and great at the same time... 2001 is300, 5spd auto with the button shifters on the steering wheels. suede/leather interior... my camera blows, but it works.. you get the idea.

Dcp_3291.jpg

Dcp_3292.jpg

Dcp_3293.jpg

Dcp_3294.jpg

Dcp_3295.jpg

Dcp_3296.jpg

nice man. only color IS id get. a kid i went to school with had a nive blue auto, brake stands are kinda neat... gotta be wet tho lol.

Give me an update on the MPG, even tho the BMW 330 is pretty much at the top of my list I'd still give the IS300 a chance IF it can get some "ok" mpg.

also do a review of the push button shift thing, I bet it sucks.

i never use the push button shifting... ever.. there is no need.

combined highway/cit i've gotten 23.5 mpg, with more city than highway i'm rollin about 22 mpg.

the ride is nice. i love the color. all in all, for what i use it for i say it gets an A. the shifts are super smooth and it has a little pick up when you need it, but it's pretty fuckin slow in general... but then again, it's a lexus, so driving slow is a pre-requisite.

it ssooo hot.

id get either the blue or black one :)

no.. i still have it, but me and nick are hopefully working out a deal. i haven't driven it at all .. in fact the car is at my parents house about 4 hours from me.

nice car. what'd you pay for it if you don't mind telling? and why are did you buy this and are selling the s? getting away from performance?

Just some bad ideas....

is300side.jpg

is300front.jpg

is300motor.jpg

Turbo IS300
# 2003 Lexus IS300 Sport Edition
# Gray Graphite Pearl ext./Ash Gray int.
# Full interior
# 3.0L inline 6
# 2JZ-GE stock cylinder head
# Wiseco pistons / Eagle H-beam rods
# PT-67 Turbo
# Spearco front mount intercooler
#
# Turbosmart Wastegate and BOV
# Electromotive Tec3 HKS Carbon Ti exhaust
# 75 shot NX wet nitrous oxide kit
# 719 RWHP at 2 bars (latest dyno)

Quoted post[/post]]
nice car. what'd you pay for it if you don't mind telling? and why are did you buy this and are selling the s? getting away from performance?

well.. i started grad school at ohio state. driving the s to and from my parents house for visits and shit would be a pain. I couldn't really transport things at all. i'll be back into the performance thing once school is done. for now i'd say this is a pretty fuckin sweet ride for a grad student.

i'll buy that infiniti M coupe concept that was at the auto show once i gradute... kind of a little "way to go Adam" sort of thing .. ha

jeffie, that one is pretty hot!

Back