holy crap i have a 4 door!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
I should buy the S just to piss off Nick.

I can buy and sell your ass, Jeff. Even if you did buy the S2K, I'd be driving an Audi TT Quattro by this Thursday. No sweat off my sack.

You got a thing for silver cars Adam, or did it just work out that way? Looks good, but auto = boo. After driving the rentals, and Jeep for 3 months, I want my manual back!

nice car man. there is a guy here that has one turbo charged as well. i can try and snap a pic of it tomorrow when i go pick up my gauge pod for my truck at the shop i saw his car at.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I should buy the S just to piss off Nick.

I can buy and sell your ass, Jeff. Even if you did buy the S2K, I'd be driving an Audi TT Quattro by this Thursday. No sweat off my sack.

You got a thing for silver cars Adam, or did it just work out that way? Looks good, but auto = boo. After driving the rentals, and Jeep for 3 months, I want my manual back!

Yeah sure... if I wanted a new M5 by the end of tonight I could have it.

try buying my ass.

okay... let's turn my thread into a "my dick is bigger" match.

that's a bit darker.. it just happened to come along.. i would have gotten anythign except the ugly ass red or yellow.

Quoted post[/post]]
okay... let's turn my thread into a "my dick is bigger" match.

that's a bit darker.. it just happened to come along.. i would have gotten anythign except the ugly ass red or yellow.

B told me my dick was in fact bigger then Nicks not a lot bigger but still bigger.

:p

Back