holy crap. silver skyrocketed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PLATINUM is where its at.

My prof was raging about it today in marketing. He says he's "retired" on platinum, but teaches for kicks.

$500 price jump, per ounce, from when Bob Vila posted two years ago until now.

I would say that if you had bought a couple hundred pounds 10 years ago, you're probably quite happy now.

With the market looking the way its looking, I'm not so against Ron Paul's theory on hard currency. You can always pick up your precious metals and take them somewhere with you, if the dollar plummets.

i'd have to agree
i'd say the dollar is a house of cards right now
without other countries buying our debt we'd be fucked right now
i remember when the euro was worth less than the dollar
how times have changed

$500 price jump, per ounce, from when Bob Vila posted two years ago until now.

the real way to look at it is that it's up 50%

i'm down 18% for the year on my stocks. just sitting on them at this point. too late to sell, and i'm not buying any more either. just sitting on it, hoping it comes back in the next 38 years...... in the meantime, i'm back to coins.

the real way to look at it is that it's up 50%

i'm down 18% for the year on my stocks. just sitting on them at this point. too late to sell, and i'm not buying any more either. just sitting on it, hoping it comes back in the next 38 years...... in the meantime, i'm back to coins.

Werd.

People who pull out of the stock market are foolish. Just look at the historical graphs in which recessions are just small blips and ultimately the market is far higher than in years past.

10 years from now, we should be sitting pretty again.

Thats not to say, I have enough faith in you that you have a diversified profile and that you hopefully have your money spread out through mutual funds that extend into multiple industries, or single stocks in multiple industries. I assume you've already done that.

i think i'm pretty good...

Attachments

• GrapherServlet.dyn (PNG Image, 230x480 pixels)_1200610325946.png
    GrapherServlet.dyn (PNG Image, 230x480 pixels)_1200610325946.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 92
i gotta pull a little out of software and into energy, but the reality of it is that i don't trust energy at all.

---------------
=3,964.8+

just on silver....in 2 years...:huh:

my 401K jumped from

--------------
=18,185.26 in 2 years.... :p

but I'm adding money weekly...:( yours was just gaining value.

But I'm still on track for retiring at 65 with 2 mil or 55 with one mil. :D just 20-30 more years since I'm 35 now.:)

1120 oz.... $12.96 x 1120= 14,515.20

Back