Holy Crap!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

Happy Birthday HondaMidnighter !

Where the hell have you been this week ?

-> Steve

... who just learned that he's turning -> 15 <-

Well been very busy trying to look for a job right now becuase my dream almost comes true of turboing my del sol with a MHI TE04H (well my engine is a d15b8). Well its a junkyard turbo and well here in San Antonio,TX people quite dont know much about them and well bought 3 MHI TEO4H turbos for 29.95(good condition). So ive been in the junkyards all day, very hot, and well exhausting. So i get home take a shower and hit the bed. So today and right now got on the board to see if anybody celebrated my birthday. And well CELERITY thanks.

you are the coolest 15 year old i know of. spending the day in the junkyard pulling turbos and paying jack for them while the other kids are being "cool"

Happy Birthday man

werd
happy b-day

and its nice to see people getting an early start...

and good price on the turbos...

junkyards are my relaxation...
fuck the spa or any other bullshit relaxation theories...
jumping over cars and parting them out is the best way to relieve the stress from a long week in the office

and throwing 2 cylinder vw heads through windows is just the greatest feeling on earth...

happy birfday buddy, maybe you should lay off the use of the word WELL in your posts tho....i think yuo said it like 30 times in that one post

Originally posted by driver1@Jun 2 2004, 08:21 PM
happy birfday buddy, maybe you should lay off the use of the word WELL in your posts tho....i think yuo said it like 30 times in that one post

:lmao:

Replace the word well with "and um" and you'll have how most of us talked at 15. Now I just say fuck. Oops, I'm gonna warp his fragile young mind, sorry.

Good to see someone starting a great hobby so young. I wish I would have started earlier.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :toot:

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jun 2 2004, 01:20 AM
Like whoa, whippersnapper in da house. Happy Birthday.

You're not going to break out into one of those "when I was your age i had to walk to school up hill both ways in the snow with no shoes on" stories are you? <_<

:bday: mang :D

Back