HOLY DONKY BALLS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:lmao: Too funny.

HOLY CRAP!!! check out that mad tiiiiiite tails, relocated climate controlz yo....and the sweet ass pvs piping and blue painted ic foo.

wow, thats a really ugly car....makes me wanna beat something with a baseball bat......maybe the car.... :D

I actually saw that car the other day, I was on the GS parkway,. It's even uglier in person, my friend threw a soda bottle at it.

Throwing a Soda Bottle at someone's car is fucked up no matter how ugly it is. He likes, and he put his money into it, it might be ugly, but it still isn't right. What if someone thought that your car is ugly and threw something at it? I know you wouldn't be laughing. I used to go egging cars/houses on the street, but I grew up since then, and now I totally regret doing juvinille(SP?) shit like that.

:werd: :withstupid: but still funny as shit though. that thing is sooooooooooo fugly. i actually feel sorry for the guy for building such a retarded car.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Nov 5 2003, 03:46 PM
Throwing a Soda Bottle at someone's car is fucked up no matter how ugly it is. He likes, and he put his money into it, it might be ugly, but it still isn't right. What if someone thought that your car is ugly and threw something at it? I know you wouldn't be laughing. I used to go egging cars/houses on the street, but I grew up since then, and now I totally regret doing juvinille(SP?) shit like that.

everyone stop throwing things at frankie's car....

I have never had anything thrown at my car, have somebody punched/kicked it, but nothing thrown. It is just fucked up to do that to someone's car.

Back