HOLY DONKY BALLS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Nov 5 2003, 09:11 PM
I have never had anything thrown at my car, have somebody punched/kicked it, but nothing thrown. It is just fucked up to do that to someone's car.

when I had my del sol I went to visit my friend who also had a sol, both were green. he didn't tell me that his neighbors don't like him. so I leave that night as I get to the end of the street (mildly speeding) a nieghbor steps out from behind a bush and chucks a fookin rock at me!by the time I saw him step out I heard a ding from the rock hitting my left rear rim! total case of mistaken Identity unless he just doesn't like cars speeding down his street. <_< in any case I learned to not speed in neighborhoods anymore, that easily could have been my window or my head.

I'll :postwhore: now

your car doesn't appeal to the people who are forking out the money for these cars. They want a done up car exterior, interior, and engine. They probably don't even bother to look how nice your setup is, they just see that it's stock outside man. Just think of the psyche of the people who are looking to buy these things.

my .02 on your selling troubles

Originally posted by h82w8+Nov 5 2003, 09:52 PM-->
Frankie P.
@Nov 5 2003, 09:11 PM
I have never had anything thrown at my car, have somebody punched/kicked it, but nothing thrown. It is just fucked up to do that to someone's car.

when I had my del sol I went to visit my friend who also had a sol, both were green. he didn't tell me that his neighbors don't like him. so I leave that night as I get to the end of the street (mildly speeding) a nieghbor steps out from behind a bush and chucks a fookin rock at me!by the time I saw him step out I heard a ding from the rock hitting my left rear rim! total case of mistaken Identity unless he just doesn't like cars speeding down his street. <_< in any case I learned to not speed in neighborhoods anymore, that easily could have been my window or my head.

I'll :postwhore: now

that guy would have learned not to throw rocks anymore.

When I had my jeep I had a drunk guy try to throw a beer bottle at my car, but when he went to cock it back, he dumped the beer on himself and stopped. HAHAHAHAH.

no i didnt buy that thing. i dont have engought money. i was just saying 13.5 is faster then my car is and probably ever will be

that car will never run 13.5 atlst not with that owner
shit I bet it wont even come close to 15s

Back