Holy fucking craziest movie trailer I've ever seen

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

who the fuck uses quicktime......................i'll have to wait till i get home...can;t install it here without calling helpdesk...

That's probably the sickest movie trailer i've ever seen.

Can't wait for it to come out. :lol:

Originally posted by dveit@May 4 2005, 08:23 AM
That's probably the sickest movie trailer i've ever seen.

Can't wait for it to come out. :lol:
[post=494882]Quoted post[/post]​

It's been out...it's just a matter of FINDING it to buy it...

Dude, thats old as hell. I've known about that movie for like 2 years (or maybe 1, i duno when it came out). Anyhoots, it is probably good, another film by the same people, "Shark Skin Man, Peach Hip Girl" is fucking awsome. They do lots of art-Yakuza films.

thats pretty screwed up. i cant watch those movies that are all out in your face gore. from what ive read those japanese have some pretty fucked up movies. like this one where they send like 40 highschoolers on an island and the last one to live wins or some shit...fucked the fuck up.

The live action movie has been out for well over a year. I ended up watching it a few months ago, netflix carries it, and it was ok. In all honesty I prefer the manga and the anime from which it originally came, it doesn't seem as cheesy. The movie is nifty, and a *little* gory. Through most of the movie my girlfriend was covering her face with a blanket, though that doesn't stop the blood-spurty sounds. Makes me wonder if i still have the anime episodes, ill have to look sometime.

we have it at the blockbuster i work at... it's not on teh new release wall anymore, meaning it's been out for over a year.

that is the worst movie i have ever seen. that's down with one hour photo gayness..

i could only manage to watch 50 minutes into it, before i was bored out of my mind. it's dubed over in english, the music and ambient volume is louder then the talking, so you can barely hear them, and it doesnt show any action. the only gore you see is after it happens, not when//how it happened.

again, worst movie ev4r.

As i recall there are plenty of instances of direct violence, especially around the end of the movie. As to the language issue, always watch the subtitled version, always.

Back