Holy Fucking Zicam!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ScrapinSi

Ya know... Thursday afternoon I started feeling sick... IMMEDIATELY I started poppin some airborne until I got home..

I get home, start poppin dayquil, chuggin water, wearing sweats... No Go.. I got hit HARD... I was out of work on Friday it was so bad...

Today wasn't much better... Could barely walk this morning... My nose is RAW from all the kleenex I've been using... And I haven't been feeling any better...

Went to WalMart tonight to pickup some stuff for the baby, and some kleenex with Aloe for me... While I'm there, I figure ehhh... I hear people saying good things about Zicam... Lemme give it a whirl... So what if its been known to cause you to lose your sense of smell...

I come home, snort 2 shots up each nostril... Feel a little burn, and within 45 seconds, I'm breathing better than I did BEFORE I WAS SICK. I have always had swollen nasal passages, and so far, this stuff is just AMAZING!!! I mean WOW... I feel GREAT within 5 minutes... My nostrils are burning a little bit, and when it got all the way through my nasal passages into my throat i felt it a tad... But other than that... DAYUM!!

Anybody else use Zicam?

I'm about to say Screw Airborne, Zicam is where its at!! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

definitely good shit...when im "sick for days" i usually feel better in hours thanks to that stuff (just dont tell my boss)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
dxm?
Dextromethorphan hydrobromide i think.. good stuff.
dxm FTW! :p
yes...good stuff. similar to ketamine and pcp. produces a pretty fun trip the first few times but the fun wears off because i have been takin' larger doses and it doesn't even do anything anymore. lately i've been drinking the agent lemon, but i don't lreally like the high it gives

sorry didn't mean to threadjack

:huh:

Damn druggies...

Now if I can just get my stubborn ass wife to take this stuff... she's been sick for almost a week now, but doesn't want to take medicine.

Alka Seltzer Plus Night Time Cold and Flu owns ZICAM. Problem is, it's not allowed on shelfs anymore.

Something about Birth defects. I'm not worried :p

Yeah, I tried Airborne and it did nothing. I usually can deal with the cold like symtons, but can't stand the congestion. I actually tried Zicam a while back, and was immensely suprised. I wanted to take it every day, but I thought it would do something weird, so I backed off of it once my cold lessened.

Yeah... It's been 24 hours, and i've only taken it once... My sniffles are starting to come back a little bit, and my sinuses have swollen back to their "pre cold" flow rates... I'm gonna take one more snort tonight, but then I don't think i'll be bringing it to VA with me this week.

I need to pick some up. 6:30 last night and I felt as though I ran into a brick wall. I took some Dayquill and that got me through the Soprano's party but holy hell what a long restless night :cry:.

Does this stuff work that well? Mid day Sat I got sick as hell. I am wondering how well this will work so i can go into work today.

Bah, count me in on this sickness. I went to bed like 4:30am on sunday morning and woke up at 2:30pm and it felt like I got smoked by a Mack truck. Im coughing/drooling/aching/snot everywhere... god im a mess!!!!!!!!!!

I think having a cold is by far one of the worst experiences in daily life aside from getting shot or stabbed or some extreme disease.

I Knew about the loss of smell risks... But when you are as sick as I was... I didn't care...

Steve... TRY IT... YOU WILL BE SHOCKED.

Back