holy good deal batman!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my friend actually bought one, the same color...different head lights and the super charger went on it a few days later...it also had 220k miles on it. I felt bad for him, he was driving home and it lost all power and started making a scraping noise.

You guys did it all wrong.

Bobby17772 said:
Gee Wilikers Batman! my friend actually bought one, the same color...different head lights and the super charger went on it a few days later...it also had 220k miles on it. I felt bad for him, he was driving home and it lost all power and started making a scraping noise.

95b16coupe said:
Serbian Soaring scam Batman!

Bobby17772 said:
Fast flying fish Batman! and I like how he said he wants $1200 five times

B said:
Jesus Christ Batman! weird... a g60 that needs work... lol

i allways thought corrodo's looked like a crx on roids, and i wanted one till i sat in the drivers seat of my buddys, too cramped!

how so? i found it on my local craigslist w/ a local number in the ad as well..

it's either seriously fucked, doesn't have a title/not registered, or they want a check for $5000 and they will send you back the extra.

go check it out. it's not worth your time though.

also, i would never buy ANYTHING from someone who types in all caps.

it says it needs work... but the body appears to be super clean... so just swap another motor into it and call it good... just so happens i know a girl w/ a wrecked '01 VR6 jetta sitting in her moms garage w/ motor still there .. but again.. too bad i'm broke .. could probably flip it for a decent dollar

its cheap because the G60s are GARBAGE... everyone who knows shit about VWs knows that the G60s are garbage, and they are usually blown up... hence the reason G60s sell for so cheap all over the place

if you have a VR6 available to drop in there i see no reason not to jump on it

the motor i could get for dirt cheap... good thing is, its not going anywhere... she doesnt know what to do with it.. she asked me if i could get rid of it for her... so when i have the money i may just buy it to buy it.. lol

Back