Holy heck, I might crap myself

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

totalburnout

VIP
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

I think I might be so happy I could shit...

I'm in the process of making a deal for 5, yes count them 5 not 4, Enkei RPF1 17x8in brand new rims for an incredible deal with brand new rubber.

The rubber isn't as wide as it should be on a 8inch tire, its only 215 but I can live with that until the tires are worn and I put 235 or 245's on.

If this is the real deal, I'm getting 5 rims for $500 less than it would cost me new. ...then the price of the rubber.

I was going to go with cheap ass Rota Attacks but if this is the real deal, then I can't go wrong even if it is more expensive.

Wow. Can you stretch a pair of them to 17x9 and change the bolt pattern to 5x114.3, put the 17x8 offset to +45 and the 17x9 offset to +59, then mail them to an anonymous address in Texas? Thanks!

Quoted post[/post]]
sounds stolen....

He sold off his '03 WRX, he has left over shit.

His for sale thread has been up a month and no one asked about the rims in it.

They turned out to be silver, which I don't care for that much - I'd much rather gold - but for the price I can't go wrong.

Also one of the rims has a tiny nick, but they just look dusty from sitting in the garage.

Turns out there's actually 5 rims and *5* tires as well. I figured the last rim would be a spare that wasn't mounted with rubber but I guessed wrong.

$775 shipped to my door. :worthy:

New, the rims are $240 a piece.

Oh man! That's awesome! I'd be hella proud of myself.

Thanks guys, hopefully I lock this up.

I think I mentioned in the first post that there's only 215's on the rims...I don't know why he would have bought such a wide rim and then put 215's on it...it really should be running 245's, but I don't know how much the rubber cost new.

There are bfgoodrich kdw2's on all 5 tires.

The guy doesn't have many posts, so I have to be weary of t3h scam, but I'll pay with my credit card through paypal so I can have the credit card co. stop payment if the need should arise.

Back