holy hell...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Haha, I was just going to post this, I saw it on our Evo board. CRAZY SHIT!@

WTF how much money was wasted on this shit, it's fucking weed people. I don't even smoke and it doesn't bother me.

Meanwhile Oregon is the Meth capitol of the freeking world... but I guess you prevented a massive nacho shortage by getting weed off the street... good for you popo

Quoted post[/post]]
WTF how much money was wasted on this shit, it's fucking weed people. I don't even smoke and it doesn't bother me.

Meanwhile Oregon is the Meth capitol of the freeking world... but I guess you prevented a massive nacho shortage by getting weed off the street... good for you popo
LOL.

In CA you can grow up to 100 plants before it becomes a felony. If you have a cannibus card, you can grow up to 100 legally. I guess TN is quite strict on the herbage. That stuff can be worth a lot. My buddy grows only 6 plants for the cannibus club in Berkeley and makes like 15 grand every 90 days.

Hey if your gonna do it, do it right. And in my opinion that is the right way to do it. I like the rickety ass ladder they have down there too hahaha. All shitty and rotting. I wonder what he told the contractors that built that.

My goodness....

I definitly want that house. Minus the weed. :thumbsdown:

That would be the fucking place to throw a party! My own underground club and shit!! Yea!

But ya, that's a whole fuckcart full of weed.

yea.. i want that house too.. but with the weed still there.. :laugh:

That set-up is AWESOME. I wish I had a setup like that. There is money in weed, but I would rather keep it for myself and smoke it. But like silverchild said, more money in meth

Quoted post[/post]]

actually Utah is the meth capital of the country. followed by washington

Wow. They sure went through a lot to keep that hidden. Wonder what did em in. . .

Quoted post[/post]]
Wow. They sure went through a lot to keep that hidden. Wonder what did em in. . .
My guess is the guy living it up. Buying houses, yachts, not to mention an abnormally large electric bill, multiple contractors etc. I've seen underground bunkers before buy nothing this large. I want to know how they shipped it all.

:cry: sad, i bet there were some danks coming out of that place. Me personally, I wouldn't want to grow to sell, just to smoke for free.

Back