Holy Hell...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

Man, its been awhile since I whored up Hondaswap. I just recently took some time to myself to reevalutate my life and get myself on track.

Here's some of the shit that went on...

About 2 months ago my girlfriend decided she didnt want to be in a relationship... so, we broke up. It was hell for me. What's even worse is the fact we lived together. So, for the next like month and a half she continues to stay here even after both my room mate nad myself asked her to leave. Well she moves out nad things are good. But, then shit hits the fan and well she was mad at me. Yadda yadda... boring bullshit I know.

So, I stopped talking to her all together. I stopped helping her out nad all that.

So, Ive dated a couple chicks. It ends up going no where. So, I bowed out of the dating scene. I dont care about it. I dont care about woman, relationships, love, marriage... I just want sex... you know. No strings attached kinda shit.

Well... after coming to the realization that I want to be single and I want to enjoy my life and my time with my friends. I decided to it was time to start doing what I love. Spending money on my car.

So, within the last 2 weeks I have...

Ordered paint, NH-658P... its from the newer Accords/TSX's... $300 for all of it. And like $500 for my friend to paint it... $800

1024900.jpg

bought a set of 15" Rota Circuit 8's wheels, stripped em and im having em powdercoated [$120]... flat black.. - $200

c8-1.jpg

bought new Falken Azenis RT615 in 205/50/15 - $300
bought new Tein Super Street Dampers (DC2) for $500...
bought replacement; doors, trunk lid, rear valance, rear bumper... $150 [parts car]
bought JDM thin side moldings... $180

Now, Im just saving for the actual paint. I've already began prepping the door jambs and such for the paint. The new trunk lid, valance, rear bumper, driver side doors, thin moldings, mirrors are all primed and ready for paint. The hood taht is on the car will not be painted. I will be ordering a VIS OEM Style hood for my car or... finding a stock one in mint shape and having it painted.

Just thought I'd let you guys know how my life was going. I know most dont care, but fuck it. Why not?

Back