Holy Makeral!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

racerxb20z

So I am driving home from my parents house Friday and in the distance I see this bright little car at this crappy a$$ car lot, i figure it's just piece of rice, so I get closer and almost wet myself, poo and cry right there, because for sale in the middle of friggin' Wisconsin is the b/f Goodrich/Jun drag Civic. My buddy knows the guy who owns the lot (like I said it's the middle of Wisconsin everyone knows everyone). so we go and talk to him, and I guess the kid who won it got it like two weeks ago and proceeded to blow the motor (guy didnt know exactly what was wrong with it, go figure) so he traded it in to this dealership thats "trying to cater to the imports" for this crappy beat a$$ delsol and $3000. I dont think the guy knows what he has and unfortunately none of my friends or I can come up with any kinda dough (damn economy) So I figured I'd let you all know so that some one who knows what there doing instead of some little rice boy with daddy's check book doesnt get it.
So if you want it come on up here, and all I want is twelve pack of corona for a finders fee :D

Uh, I went and talked with the guy further today. I guess a blown water pump is the problem. The dealership guy doesnt really want to sell it but he'd let it go for 15K.
Get this though he wants to keep it and make it a STEREO COMP CAR. I shit you not.
:whatafucktard:

Damn Ghetto Ass redneck hillbilly AAAAHHHHH.
Please get me out of here!

Now I'm thoroughly (sp?) upset. Damn I'd take that car in a heartbeat if I was anywhere near there. Stereo comp car? :tfg: :kick:

Yeah this is great. Now im gonna be at some car show/stereo comp this summer and im gonna have to listen to some moron 17 year old with a cavalier with 2 12" subs tell all about the kick ass "type R" motor (which it doesnt have) and how he knows everything about honda's and crap
SERENITY NOW

SERENITY NOW

much better.

Actualy, I live right on the MN, WI border on the St. Croix river right across from Hudson, WI and I work in Roberts, WI

Back