holy nasty fuckin storm!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
im still at work and this is disgusting. everything is wicked loud, there are like 5 people in the building. its slightly scary.

severe thunderstorm WARNING. oh fuck yeah its severe.

us_bos_closeradar_medium_usen.jpg

its like 75 degrees with 100% humidity here. im in my boxers with the fan on and im still sweating.

we had a ncie lightning storm :mrgreen:

i've had my a/c's on for 2 days straight now. nice and cozy in the ol' condo :p

Bet that was the system that rolled through here yesterday. Lots of lighting for a bit, then hard rain followed by straight out of the bible rain. It was so weird because when it started to come down in Monsoon style, the clouds were gone but it was coming down so hard that everything just had a grey tint. You could kinda see the sun through the sheets of rain. It was just a small silver ball. I was driving in it and combined with the wind and the buckets that were coming down, you couldn't see anying when you drove past 5 miles an hour. Then about a minute later, it just stopped and it was insanely sunny out. In that little time, so much rain fell that it flooded the streets.

nice and comfy here in tx...probably 85-90 (dry heat) during the day, and when i drove home it was cool, a lil cloudy, and just plain perfect.

hit me yesterday around 2-3 and kept raining for a couple hours
thunder, lighting, rain out the ass, and hail
made for a nice commute home

i wouldn't even be within 500 feet of a busy road if that happened here. Even a slight mist here in SoCal makes idiots start sliding all over the damn road. these idiots that grow up here and never really live where theres rain and ice don't know to slow the hell down when its wet out. and no i'm not one of them...

bah thats no biggie. You all should try on a real midwestern severe storm complete with 60 mph straight line winds, golfball size hail, deadly lightning, and a f2-f4 tornado every now and then.

lol...look at fort worth. they are still recovering from that tornado that went through down town...it was crazy.

Quoted post[/post]]
Even a slight mist here in SoCal makes idiots start sliding all over the damn road.

slight mist = all the oil coming up and roads are deadly
lol
yea i know, but trust me, thats everyones excuse, but they still drive 90 on the fucking freeway. seriously, socal freeways are crowded, but during any rain, they become parking lots about 12 hours out of the day

I love it.. you posted this yesterday at 6:13pm. I'm looking at it as of tonight at 9:42pm, and it looks the same as it did last night. fuckin rain.

damnit man...you sent the storm down south...lol...yesterday we had a horrible storm...hail and heavy winds...holy crap!...lol

Back