Holy Rice!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by driver1@Sep 5 2003, 03:17 AM
if you ask me taking the time to stand there and take a picture of a riced out car is almost as bad as owning the fucker cause everyone that sees you, thinks that you think the car sweet! shit i dont even look at acrs like those for the simple fact that it might boost the retarded owners ego somemore

It took a whopping 2 seconds to take the picture, whilest I was walking to my car in the parking lot. We were pointing and laughing at the car, so I don't think the few people who walked by thought we liked it. :newbie:

Originally posted by driver1@Sep 4 2003, 10:17 PM
if you ask me taking the time to stand there and take a picture of a riced out car is almost as bad as owning the fucker cause everyone that sees you, thinks that you think the car sweet! shit i dont even look at acrs like those for the simple fact that it might boost the retarded owners ego somemore

Yah!! That's true!! If they go by you and your looking at them they think that they did something right!!!

Originally posted by SLA+Sep 5 2003, 03:20 AM-->
@Sep 4 2003, 10:17 PM

Yah!! That's true!! If they go by you and your looking at them they think that they did something right!!!

Refer to my above post.

oh and the owners weren't even out there and never saw us, when we took pics we were laughing at it.

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Sep 4 2003, 10:21 PM-->
Originally posted by SLA@Sep 5 2003, 03:20 AM
driver1
@Sep 4 2003, 10:17 PM

Refer to my above post.

oh and the owners weren't even out there and never saw us, when we took pics we were laughing at it.

No man! I am talking about when those retards are driving by you and you look at their ride! That is when they think they did something right! It's alright to take a picture while you are :lol:

last time i checked i wasnt a noob but thats ok if your just mad that you realized u took the time to take a picture of a hunk of shit

Originally posted by SLA@Sep 4 2003, 10:15 PM
Holy Fucken Shit!!! That would bug the shit out of me!!! I hate it even more when they put an universal muffler on their cars!!! That shit just makes me want to kick thier ass!!! :ph34r:

I have a universal muffler. My factory one was rusting to shit. The universal one at $150 was wayyyyyyyy cheaper than the $225 dodge wanted to charge me for an OEM one. It sounds ok, I guess...
You aren't trying real hard to make friends on here, are you???

Use a Dynomax Super Turbo muffler next time. It's really quiet, doesn't look like a shiny can, still flows really well- and it gives you a nice deep growl when you get on the gas. The best part is that you can get them for $50 or less.

:)

No. There won't be a next time. The Dodge is being sold. Some dumb ricer will love it. The next exhaust I buy will be catback for a honda application. My Rex if I can find the one I want.

Originally posted by khrisb@Sep 4 2003, 10:04 PM
Nope.
It looks like this.
s3f35cf3f15fa0.jpg

25% tint. Alloy 17's. Fart can muffler.
It's back to stock. I'm gonna sell it soon.
I do have a transformer's sticker. And importaddictions.com (cheap plug!) stickers
That's all.

I've never seen a car with a trampoline wing before.
I bet that really adds some downforce.... and upforce.... and downforce... etc.
:lol:

fuck all you have to do is watch Nopi-vision or whatever its fucking called to get your weekly dose of crap ass whips....

Wait till I get my new website up and running, there is going to be a video section with interviews with kids that have riced out rides and what their initial inspiration was...

Milan

Originally posted by khrisb+Sep 5 2003, 10:21 AM-->
@Sep 4 2003, 10:15 PM
Holy Fucken Shit!!! That would bug the shit out of me!!! I hate it even more when they put an universal muffler on their cars!!! That shit just makes me want to kick thier ass!!! :ph34r:

I have a universal muffler. My factory one was rusting to shit. The universal one at $150 was wayyyyyyyy cheaper than the $225 dodge wanted to charge me for an OEM one. It sounds ok, I guess...
You aren't trying real hard to make friends on here, are you???

If you have a universal muffler on your car that has a diameter of 3 inches or more I won't want to be your friend!! I am not looking for a friend here pal, sorry!! I have enough here at ROC!!! So shut the fuck up! :nutkick:

I was just kidding. If you wanna start shit then fine. Keep it up. FYI the tip on my muffler is 4".

Originally posted by driver1@Sep 5 2003, 03:25 AM
last time i checked i wasnt a noob but thats ok if your just mad that you realized u took the time to take a picture of a hunk of shit

You just don't get it do you?

Everytime I see a ricer drive by or sitting in a parking lot I FUCKING POINT AND LAUGH AT IT. Now if they think that I like it because of that, then there's no help for them.

Got it yet? Or will I have to say I point and laugh at it again? :roll:

I'm not mad i took the time, it actually lifted my spirits to see shit like that. It's hilarious.

it dont matter if you rice a little bit or alot, rice is rice no matter what!

and James i was the one who pointed out the Neon :p people were looking at like we were crazy taking pics of it...LOL.

There should be a whole section in the gallery for riced out cars, I bet it'd be the funniest thing... :nod: As much as I hate 3 foot wings and Type R stickers on Crapaliers, it's fun to laugh at 'em...

I know you pointed it out Brian, I was saying I was pointing and laughing at it. :lol:

I think we should make a specific forum to post pictures of riced out cars. shit would be funny. :D

Back