Holy Rice!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

s3dd406363eec4.jpg

when i took this pic last spring the owner ran out and yelled at me and i told him i deleted it.... he knew i was making fun of it

That's not too bad...Wait! Are those dual exhausts? Ha, Ha! Fuckin' ricers!

It's all about laughing at the owner. I love this one guy on post, drives a caviler with some rims and one of the most annoying mufflers to date. Revs at everylight and squeals off at a thunderous (RE:laughably slow) pace. He pulled up next to me and rev, I couldn't help it, I busted out, he got all pissed and screetched off.

Originally posted by seanjuan+Sep 5 2003, 02:48 PM-->
@Sep 4 2003, 10:04 PM
Nope.
It looks like this.
s3f35cf3f15fa0.jpg

25% tint.  Alloy 17's.  Fart can muffler.
It's back to stock.  I'm gonna sell it soon.
I do have a transformer's sticker.  And importaddictions.com (cheap plug!) stickers
That's all.

I've never seen a car with a trampoline wing before.
I bet that really adds some downforce.... and upforce.... and downforce... etc.
:lol:

Check out my friends Stratus. At least it doesn't have a trampoline spoiler :lol:

And check out Stratusphere.us if you want a good performance/show site for your car.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/send_derek

Originally posted by Prowler+Sep 8 2003, 07:46 PM-->
Originally posted by seanjuan@Sep 5 2003, 02:48 PM
khrisb
@Sep 4 2003, 10:04 PM
Nope.
It looks like this.

25% tint.  Alloy 17's.  Fart can muffler.
It's back to stock.  I'm gonna sell it soon.
I do have a transformer's sticker.  And importaddictions.com (cheap plug!) stickers
That's all.

I've never seen a car with a trampoline wing before.
I bet that really adds some downforce.... and upforce.... and downforce... etc.
:lol:

Check out my friends Stratus. At least it doesn't have a trampoline spoiler :lol:

And check out Stratusphere.us if you want a good performance/show site for your car.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/send_derek

Yeah that's not bad. I'm not really feeling the kit tho. I used to want to get the one for mine, but then I saw the "Light". And it's not a trampoline spoiler. It's our trampoline in the background.

The stratusphere offers no performance help at all. All they have are kitted cars and paint. Been there done that, want a Honda.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Sep 5 2003, 03:49 PM
fuck all you have to do is watch Nopi-vision or whatever its fucking called to get your weekly dose of crap ass whips....

Wait till I get my new website up and running, there is going to be a video section with interviews with kids that have riced out rides and what their initial inspiration was...

Milan

make sure you include the clip from gumball 3000. for those of you who dont own it its some black guy with a mustang with the following:
type r emblem
altezzas
jap writing stickers
godawful wing
supposed limited edition turbo rotary engine
its the funniest shit ever.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Sep 8 2003, 08:58 PM
i never saw that movie/tape er what ever you would call it

Dl it off kazaa or something, awesome video, Porsche 911's, M3's, Ferrari's, Lambo's, and just about every supercar going very fast and doing stupid shit.

Page 3 :owned:

i know what it is but never saw it :(

Originally posted by khrisb@Sep 8 2003, 07:01 PM

Yeah that's not bad. I'm not really feeling the kit tho. I used to want to get the one for mine, but then I saw the "Light". And it's not a trampoline spoiler. It's our trampoline in the background.

The stratusphere offers no performance help at all. All they have are kitted cars and paint. Been there done that, want a Honda.

Joking about the trampoline.
My friend just loves stratusphere, so i figured it was a good site.
the kit, at least the bumper, is so much better than what the pictures show. he's just waiting to get some money for a drop and wheels. should look pretty good then.

make sure you include the clip from gumball 3000. for those of you who dont own it its some black guy with a mustang with the following:
type r emblem
altezzas
jap writing stickers
godawful wing
supposed limited edition turbo rotary engine
its the funniest shit ever.

worst thing ever was a 97 or 98 saab 900s hb automatic on cardomain that had an airplane wing, japanese lettering (on a swedish car) all over the windows and doors, and yellow 'accents' everywhere. ughh, it was awful.

Back