Holy Sh*t...It's Snowing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
It's snowing here in So Cal.

I'm in the High Desert and while it's somewhat normal for us to get snow, we only get snow like once every 3-4 years so it's kinda weird. I just hope the Toyo Proxes on the Mazda 5 old up ok. We are only expected to get no more than 2 inches so it should be ok.

Yeah yeah I know, who cares but I don't get to see snow every year like a lot of you fuckers :p

well, here in upstate NY where it should still be frost-ish weather i've had my office window open all day getting some fresh air...

wtf...

55ish here. ive been loading up the mirage this evening in a tshirt for the trip to steves to get the crx ready for its maiden voyage to my backyard :)

OMG...the sun is out already...WTF is going on? I'm scared now :ph34r:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you have all experianced 1/100 of the crazy weather that Colorado gets.....EVERY DAY!!!!

Its 60 degrees here and im going to see Deep Dish in boston :)

Yeah, it peaked 61 here in Northbridge yesterday afternoon. Supposed to be in the 50s today. Then....people are saying snow for Friday.

Only in New England.

Quoted post[/post]]

I'm in the High Desert and while it's somewhat normal for us to get snow, we only get snow like once every 3-4 years so it's kinda weird. I just hope the Toyo Proxes on the Mazda 5 old up ok. We are only expected to get no more than 2 inches so it should be ok.

Yeah yeah I know, who cares but I don't get to see snow every year like a lot of you fuckers :p
:laugh: I forgot that when I bought the rims from you your in cali, :hmm: I need dodgers and lakers stuff and if you can get some raiders stuff!!!! you need to hook a brother up!!!! :worthy:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

:laugh: I forgot that when I bought the rims from you your in cali, :hmm: I need dodgers and lakers stuff and if you can get some raiders stuff!!!! you need to hook a brother up!!!! :worthy:
:laugh: I'll see what's up...but I will never buy Raider stuff, even with someone else's money :ph34r: :p
I actually got the rims from Micah yesterday, so i'll try and send the rims to you monday after I get off work. If not then Tuesday afternoon for sure.

What Laker stuff are you looking to get? You guys can't get LA/Oakland stuff out there in Colorado? That sucks :laugh:

no its hard to get good clothes out here, they just have colorado teams I get lucky sometimes but is not like I can go anywhere and get the gear, like you can.

I want hoodies, shirts, sheatshirts, shorts, and a dodgers jacket for the summer (like they wear when they are on the bench during the games) to bad you wont get me raiders stuff.

I have a friend going out to cali this month and she wont buy me anything raiders either. :p

Yeah, Cali weather is wack right now. Chilly, rainy here on the coast. A couple of weeks ago I went to the snow like 15 miles from my house, and I could see the beach from the hill we were on. Crazy weather for sure.

And the raiders just suck, that's why nobody wants to buy anything for you :p

Quoted post[/post]]
no its hard to get good clothes out here, they just have colorado teams I get lucky sometimes but is not like I can go anywhere and get the gear, like you can.

I want hoodies, shirts, sheatshirts, shorts, and a dodgers jacket for the summer (like they wear when they are on the bench during the games) to bad you wont get me raiders stuff.

I have a friend going out to cali this month and she wont buy me anything raiders either. :p

That's odd, I can get those stuff here in NC. lol

Back