holy sleeper batman!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
take your average Hundai wagon...

390867_24_full.jpg

pop hood, and say fuck this motor

390867_3_full.jpg

and get some fuckign major balls....

390867_27_full.jpg

and drop in an sr20det black top

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Thats someone with too much money, to use a honda FWD as a starter, they could have at least put the Sentra SR20DET in it.

Originally posted by zombie@Aug 24 2003, 04:46 PM
Thats someone with too much money, to use a honda FWD as a starter, they could have at least put the Sentra SR20DET in it.

The only money they had to spend was for Photoshop, it's fake.

Thank you the many captain obvious!

If that was possible :thumbsup: but it isn't :(.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Aug 24 2003, 06:57 PM

Come on, you know anything is possible.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Aug 24 2003, 05:57 PM

Actually I agree with B there...anything is possible.

When I worked at a Meijer, I had a coworker who stuffed a 350 LS1 into a 91-95 lookin Cavalier Z24...and it was made to be FWD...I swear I am not making this up.

The guy took off one night in the parking lot and he about hit a damn light post because of the freakin torque steer.

Later on I quit and one night I was at Best buy and I saw him pull up in an ugly bright yellow 02 Cavalier. So I asked him what happened to his beast of a Cavalier and he said he tried to take off one night on a one lane road (partially covered in ice) and it went into a ditch and basically destroyed the car.

Anyway...That is a photochop but anything is possible.

woops. LOL I was lookin at his screen name before i clicked on the quote button.

sorry :lol:

No shit its photochopped, B probably did it himself.

That would be one hell of a sleeper, I bet it can be done with some modification.

I don't know why anyone would want to do that though.

Anythings possible at 10AM in the morning. Shit, I havn't seen before 2PM since school ended. :D

lol i know its a chop. i actually found that on car domain. i didn't chop it.

some dude had a mod list and all that with it. lol i thought it was funny. oh well

whoever photoshoped it could have at least tried a little harder, you can make it look real you just have to know what you are doing :thumbsup:

i like how they chopped off 3/4 of the battery too

Not just the image quality, but the style of strut is completely different... Not to mention the different strut towers.... I DOUBT he changed that much. ;)

And does anyone wanna tell me whee the wiper arms ran off to? ;)

Back