HOLY stuff !!!!!!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
yes bitches, it is I.

Someone shone the puckered asshole light into black night sky ala batman and I appear now for you limited viewing enjoyment. ok, enough of the bullshit.....

ok heres the deal.

I got the new jet li movie. But, its in Divx format. My dvd player (attached to the t.v.) doesnt play divx movies, but it does play SVCD movies.

anyone reccomend a good program to convert an .AVI file into a SVCD file?

i tried nero burning rom and it doesnt work for some reason. I dont got a dvd burner so kill that idea.

anyways,

wasuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

Originally posted by Havok@Aug 21 2004, 05:06 PM
You were gone?
[post=380103]Quoted post[/post]​

This coming from the guy who calls me on a weekly basis, asking me to pickup my local newpaper and read a few articles so he can masturbate to the sound of my voice.....

What? isnt jeffie good enough for you?

and thanks tpp.

visit my other site that is sharing the www.101deals.com domain name.

www.TruThreats.com

now go and visit:

www.101deals.com

notice anything similar?

cant figure out how to point both domain names to my server and at the same time have two different index.html files.......

and truthreats.com is my SOCOMII ONLINE clan's website.

The leader of my clan is fucking dope as fuck. he hooked me up with a application for a casual card for the longshoreman down in Long Beach. .....this is after all the applications were given out. talk about hookups.....

I noticed you were gone. I figured you had a life and shit to do. Funny how that happens sometimes.

so does anyone else on here know of a good program i can download to convert to svcd format?

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Aug 21 2004, 07:25 PM
visit my other site that is sharing the www.101deals.com domain name.

www.TruThreats.com

now go and visit:

www.101deals.com

notice anything similar?

cant figure out how to point both domain names to my server and at the same time have two different  index.html files.......
[post=380108]Quoted post[/post]​

you suck at the internet.

make an index.php file:

Code:
<?php
if ( ($_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] = 'http://www.101deals.com) || ($_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] = 'http://101deals.com) )
{
    include(101dealsindex.html);
}
else
    include(theothergaysiteindex.html);

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 23 2004, 10:36 AM

you suck at the internet.
[post=380545]Quoted post[/post]​

suckatinternet1.jpg

I missed you tony.

Back