Holy stuffed fajita, Batman!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Battle Pope

Fajita Grilled Stuft is back, for a limited time! Everyone go buy one now, before they take them away again!

Hell yeah - Taco Bell is seriously my favorite way to destroy my colon.

screw the fajita, i want the chicken club chalupa back. that was hands down the best thing ever. that came out with it a few years ago, then they brought it back last year just to tease everyone :angry: same thing with the xtreme cheese quesadilla. that was awesome. but they are on a role with the grande soft taco. get that with tomatoes and sour cream (makes it a supreme basically) and that is one heavy taco, i can only eat about 3 of those and im full.

i love taco bell :)

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Nov 15 2004, 08:31 PM
screw the fajita, i want the chicken club chalupa back. that was hands down the best thing ever. that came out with it a few years ago, then they brought it back last year just to tease everyone :angry: same thing with the xtreme cheese quesadilla. that was awesome. but they are on a role with the grande soft taco. get that with tomatoes and sour cream (makes it a supreme basically) and that is one heavy taco, i can only eat about 3 of those and im full.

i love taco bell :)
[post=417362]Quoted post[/post]​

OMG dude, the chicken club chalupa 0\/\/|\|3|) !!!!!!!! It had that ranch sauce on it with bacon, damn it was good. I hope they bring it back.

Originally posted by Calesta@Nov 15 2004, 05:18 PM
:puke2: on Taco Smell
[post=417318]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

I have no idea how anyone could eat Toxic Hell, unless you don't have a Chipotle, Qdoba or some other such restaurant within 100 miles.

Taco bell owns. I have built my stomach up so it takes atleast 8-24 hours for the effects to hit me, if they do at all. The only thing is I have to eat like 8 taco to get full.

they need to bring back the fuckin chillito... those things were fuckin great

i love taco bell. i eat there like 2 times a week if i have the $. once i drove my sister's mustang covertible with the top down(it was broken) in like 30 degree weather to get some. my stomach is strong as hell too so nothing really bothers it.

everytime i go to taco bell i just get 4 crunchy and 4 soft tacos and a whole bunch of fire sauce, never really paid attention to the other stuff. i prefer asian food over mexican. :)

You poor bastards. I live in a small town with 3 very authentic mexican cafe's. My favorite. Chile Verde....slow roasted pork done to perfection in bitesized chunks that melt in your mouth smothered in green sauce served with tortillas rice and beans.

OMFG it's gooooood

i don't eat fast food

the last time I had fast food was a Mcdonalds breakfast sandwich on the way to the DMV in CT

needless to say, i spent sometime in the dirty shit covered DMV bathroom

Back