Holy Sweet WRC vid badman!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fucking badass. music is what makes a vid and its nothing but pure badass. isnt that music from the matrix reloaded?, or a variation of the one from matrix.

im serious when i say i want to race WRC.

That video was wicked, never watched the WRC before... maybe I should it's cool, just one quick question why do they use 4 doors? Like the WRX and stuff... but then I saw a few two door HB's... why not use the 4 door?

Music is a remix of http://www.robdougan.com/

song is called clubbed to death the song used in the Matrix movies was a remix of his stuff I believe done by someone else

BTW on his webpage the Clubbed to death 2 is the remix ver used in the first Matrix movie

p.s

GREAT FIND!

nice find on the music stuff, sounds like he makes some badass songs.

but btw the "clubbed to death" was used in the first matrix movie. when morpheus was leading neo through the program with the girl in the red dress. if clubbed to death 2 was in there it must have been somewhere else in the movie that i didnt catch

and "furious angels" intrumental version (i.e. no words) was in the second matrix movie. in the first fight scene when neo faught like 3 agents after his meeting.

and to add a personal note. i LOVE this kinda of music, mostly because with the exception of a beat, its a orchestra that performs the music, and to me sounds badass. i myself play trumpet and i love playing and hearing more modern types of music through instruments that were designed hundreds of years ago (violins, chellos, basses, trumpets, etc. basically concert and string instruments)

sorry to get off topic. me = matrix fanatic. :)

and if anyone cares, further investigation shows that the song from that wrc video is called chateau by rob dougan.

:mad: :rawr: :fuckyou3: to your damn ftp crap. haha its cool :peace:

Originally posted by B16@Nov 16 2003, 02:49 AM
here is a good one from my collection.
ftp://ftp.westcoastbeauty.com/pub/mike/wrc-high.wmv

:bawling: he flipped the fuckin WRX...I wanna WRX. :(

What was that upside down and on fire?

Damn that peugot got FLIPPED BAD down the hill in the amateur video shot...was everyone ok from that? :eek:

hahahah he was kicking his ford :lmao:

I love Linkin Park, did you mix that B16 or did you find that video like that? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:eek: those dudes are bad to the bone! that takes a huge amout of skill to pull some of that shit off.

:worthy: much respect to the wrc drivers :worthy:

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Nov 16 2003, 12:34 AM-->
@Nov 16 2003, 02:49 AM
here is a good one from my collection.
ftp://ftp.westcoastbeauty.com/pub/mike/wrc-high.wmv

:bawling: he flipped the fuckin WRX...I wanna WRX. :(

What was that upside down and on fire?

Damn that peugot got FLIPPED BAD down the hill in the amateur video shot...was everyone ok from that? :eek:

hahahah he was kicking his ford :lmao:

I love Linkin Park, did you mix that B16 or did you find that video like that? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

it was mixed like that to begin with.
ya, those cars go through a beating. but, if its still drivable in anyway, they'll keep going. yes, all those drivers were ok in those accidents.

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Nov 15 2003, 09:46 PM
That video was wicked, never watched the WRC before... maybe I should it's cool, just one quick question why do they use 4 doors? Like the WRX and stuff... but then I saw a few two door HB's... why not use the 4 door?

WRC is 10x harder and cooler than any other kind of auto racing, they get ot 140 in the straights and then down to 30 in some corners, on the most fucked up traction.

starting salary for a WRC driver = $250,000
yearly salary for Colin McRae = $7,000,000 (not including endorsments)

Back