holy viper!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that qty. is so silly. they have this car is forza it's hella fast in that too. so i can't imagine it on the road without a videogame telling you exactly how to drive it. although in really life it might be easier not to floor it all the time, since you life would be in your own hands.

Wanna see what happens when you hit minor bumps in a hennessey at 140mph?

Torquenstein Viper crash in Morocco during the 2004 Gumball 3000 rally

Huge files though... Basically, they hit some small bumps and the suspension didn't soak them up, bounced the car a couple of times, and the rear wheels hopped up in the air and over about 6". The car shot off the road at 140mph, cartwheeled, rolled, self destructed. One dude pretty much walked away, torquenstine was hospitalized but released later.

That was sick. Got the movie, so i didnt DL it. I just felt bad for the guy.

in one of the car mags they had a one mile shoot out and the top was one of the hennessey vipers. They said that they might have been able to go faster but they had to be careful not to shift too hard because it would cause them to smoke the tires, even at 140+mph.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

I still remember meeting/talking to Hennessey when he brought a Venom 650 and a prototype intake manifold to an SAE meeting at UT uh... 8 years ago. He said that anyone who could locate his shop in Houston was more than welcome to take a tour. I need to take him up on that sometime.

Back