Home brew

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Iron 1

Just wondering if anybody brews their own beer??? I should be starting next month, I've been doing wine for a while with my dad, but I've decided to branch off and start some beer.

my old roomate's unclue did (upstate NY hicks).

it was gross shit, but 2 glasses and i was pretty good :)

they sell home brew kits, but from what I have heard and B has tasted, it's tends to taste way out of wack.

a guy i used to work with made his own beer ... it was actually pretty good

but i have heard a lot of horror stories about how shitty it can be

i might just have a relative that makes knows how too make moonshine *cough cough* if you were interested in how to make that ;)

Oh and just to let you know...yes i live in the south...grew up in the deep country.

Originally posted by lude68@Jan 4 2004, 07:06 PM
i might just have a relative that makes knows how too make moonshine *cough cough* if you were interested in how to make that ;)

Oh and just to let you know...yes i live in the south...grew up in the deep country.

lol his neck is a lil red.....

i no alot of people who tried to do it...most of their beer tasted like shyt...and the other's were worse, they tasted like samual adams
:puke: Samuals Adams Special Edition Winter Lager

my ex-girl friends father work for samual adams and used to come home with these weird ass Sam Adam shyt

You don't need a license to brew if you keep it under a certain amount a year...
My uncle used to brew, and has some totally awesome recipes, he'd give me. The taste won't be a problem, I'll just experiment until I get the perfect flavor.
Moonshine's easy... in beer the alchohol is mixed with water. you just need to seperate the water & alchohol... I'll just do that with the bad beer.

The plus side is when I go to parties, I'll just show up. It's a good way to get in if you show up with your own keg....

Originally posted by Iron 1@Jan 4 2004, 07:51 PM

Moonshine's easy... in beer the alchohol is mixed with water. you just need to seperate the water & alchohol... I'll just do that with the bad beer.

moonshine also has a lil more of a kick...if you know what i mean!

Back