Home Invasion/Burglary

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lol not too soon at all. Its already pretty much been proven that it was a self defense situation. Kid got what he deserved.

I glanced in this thread to see if there were any revelations on the case of the burglary and I come in here and find this complete ignorance?

I just always wonder about these kind of crimes.

My roommate got his car stolen from in front of our house. It showed up like 3 months later a couple miles away in one of the "seedier" neighborhoods (if those truly exist in seattle). Some guy was just driving it around until it wouldn't start. The guy washed it and treated like his own. Some new crap in it and all that. He left a bunch of personal info in the car, and was using it to drive around to apply for jobs. The police caught the guy by just going to the home address on the resume's.

Similar thing happened to my buddies dads Tacoma... his brother left the keys in his Audi on accident.. his keys had a Tacoma key on it.. they stole both cars.. Audi ran out of gas and was found the next day. Found the Tacoma in Vegas 2 months later, 5hrs away, after it was wrecked... had Nevada plates on it, they tinted the windows, added a system and everything..lol.. literally using it for a daily driver

I wish i was that lucky, i had a truck stolen once and they drove it straight into the woods and off a cliff! A cop found it 2 days later while recovering another stolen vehicle lol.

something very strange happened last night. after i got home from work. Doug met me at my house to check out the damage. while i was showing him around i see some random kid walking through my yard, walking towards us. looked to be about 16-18. i asked him what he was doing and told him he was trespassing. he just kept walking and didnt say much.

weird cause ive NEVER seen anyone cut through my yard in the 2 years ive lived here.

he wasnt wearing AF1's, i checked.
Should have made that kid the next Treyvon.
Lol. I actually reached back to grab a sidearm, and realized I came straight from work and wasn't wearing it.

The kid didn't have cuts on his hands or arms. He was wearing Osiris skateboarding shoes. They had an identifying wear patten on the front, I doubt he would get through the house without leaving something behind. If needed, I can give a full description. It was strange.

He may have been back there smoking pot, beating off, or calling his boyfriend. We were making a normal amount of noise talking, and may have startled him when we walked out into the yard and towards the garage. He didn't make any eye-contact or I'd have eye color too. He did look me over once as he walked on his way. It was an interesting interaction.

I came by to look, and get an idea of what happened, and give him ideas of ways to better secure his domicile. It looked like someone who was looking for a TV/computer monitors/particular type of car wheels, probably a specific kind of search-burglary. They'll hit a house and take a shitty TV/monitor and wait for it to be replaced. Typically they watch the trash to determine when it's been replaced.

do you normally go out of town for weekends with the race ca?
Lol, if it ran.

Re: the 4x4 wood. You need to clean up all the stuff like that. Any time bricks and rocks are in the yard, it makes it a tempting target. That's giving means and opportunity.

All said, I'd follow up with the police about that kid. Stealing just a TV is a juvenile thing to do.

You've got some inside info you ain't sharing?

You can't tell me using "I'd make that kid the next trayvon martin" isn't ridiculous, sad, and overall disturbing. And I'm pretty high up on their at defending yourself.

have you seen the latest info that treveyon had drugs in his system? and zimmerman had his head bashed in?

i would have put 2 in him 2 if you start bashing my head in on the sidewalk all tweaked out.

have you seen the latest info that treveyon had drugs in his system? and zimmerman had his head bashed in?

i would have put 2 in him 2 if you start bashing my head in on the sidewalk all tweaked out.
I don't think I've ever seen someone tweak out violently on weed.

You can't tell me using "I'd make that kid the next trayvon martin" isn't ridiculous, sad, and overall disturbing. And I'm pretty high up on their at defending yourself.

Ahh ok, I thought you meant about the actual case since you didn't quote the post that had the comment ...

"I'd make that kid the next trayvon martin"

in it.

I don't think I've ever seen someone tweak out violently on weed.

There's another theory that the Arizona and Skittle were actually to make some sizzurp, and not for his "little brother". This theory is gleaned from Martin's Facebook posting history talking several times about making/using it, and trying to buy/sell codeine based cough syrup. Whether or not it's true is only speculation, but it's another theory.

But why did Zimmerman approach him and put himself in that situtaion? That's the messed up part. This is a guy that was looking to do this for ever. Yes, he was defending his life at the given moment, but he is the kind of person that wanted to do so. He is the overzealous neighborhood watch guy that decides he wants to stop someone, blah blah I'm rambling.

Even if I had to defend myself to the death, I wouldn't ever use that phrase, as friends of mine that have killed (ptsd folks) have said, it haunts the shit out of you.

There is NOTHING illegal about approaching someone and talking to them. It's irrelvant.

that's like saying its you're fault i rear-ended you. if you just stayed home today, i wouldn't have hit you.

There is NOTHING illegal about approaching someone and talking to them. It's irrelvant.

that's like saying its you're fault i rear-ended you. if you just stayed home today, i wouldn't have hit you.

Your logic is terribly flawed, because he interjected himself in the situation.

He called 911, then approached. Kid ends up dead. He has scars on his head. We DON'T know yet (or ever) what happened in the middle because the other person is dead.

I don't think there was any value to be added by him approaching and not calling professionals. If the cops killed him, it wouldn't be nearly as big of deal IMO. I'm all for doing the right thing and helping/interjecting when the situation calls for it. Instead we have a "cowboy" mentality of I'm going to stop this and the kid got shot. My main issue with this case is that is going to screw up gun rights for the rest of US.

Last edited:
But why did Zimmerman approach him and put himself in that situtaion? That's the messed up part.

Your logic is terribly flawed, because he interjected himself in the situation.

There's nothing flawed about his logic at all, Zimmerman was the Neighborhood Watch captain, part of his duties dictated that he get out to know where Martin went to let police know.

Where exactly do you get that he approached Martin? For all anyone knows Martin approached him when he was on the way back to his vehicle.

I left town around Friday May 18th 4:30pm and returned Sunday May 20th about 6:30pm. Noticed my TV and computer headphones were missing and things were rustled around......I had my guns and most of my ammo with me, so they did not get stolen either. They are lucky I wasnt home, but if i was who knows if they would have still attempted this......
I am truly sorry you got victimized by some low life sack(s) of shit. Happened to me years ago, real bad feeling knowing some dick was inside your home. Hope it never happens again. Probably better you weren't home when it happened. Like you, they come inside when I'm here and there will most likly be bloodshed.

Back