Home Renovations

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
Posted on Homemodders.com but not sure how many peeps check that out, however, we're having work done to our house (and I'm not doing it!!!).
Siding
Gutters
Garage Door/Opener
Roof
Installing New Front Door

Check out my blog on the renovations;

www.kenneyst.com

you know you're a nerd when..... you own a .com of your street. lol

looking good so far though.

I know - and I blog about it every day. lol

Our savings account is taking a hit but it'll be brand new once its completed.... :):):)

it's when the woman in your life isn't talking to you and makes you sleep on the couch

hilton was alright
probably great if you have a lot of money and like to golf, go out to eat, and shop
my highlights were some mini golf and some bowling

I'm tearing down my dropped ceiling. I should join on the homemodders site. How is traffic over there lately ?

it's a good feeling watching them start and rip the house up....

but it's one hell of a feeling when they did a good job and finish....

I'm still so fucking happy that I got mine done.... but my bank account isn't happy.... ohh well...

This is probably answered in your link, but why aren't you doing the work yourself this time?

The work that I've seen you do was beautiful in the past.

it's one thing to do a room remodel... it's another to strip a whole house of its siding. too much work for one dude really. i don't blame him at all.

This is probably answered in your link, but why aren't you doing the work yourself this time?

The work that I've seen you do was beautiful in the past.

B answered below, but basically I want to enjoy my summer this year and just finish up the trim details on my deck and back room. I want to sit back and enjoy the weather and play golf on the weekend :) If I was to tackle this my whole summer is shot as I work 50 hours a week at my day job...

Thanks for the compliments though - I'll show some final pics of my craftsmanship on the decks, etc.

Looking good!!!!....

isn't it a great feeling?...

Back