HomeLand

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
New Showtime series coming in the fall. (should start the same time as Dexter)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSTN7ClsewQ

‪Homeland Revealed‬‏ - YouTube

Damian Lewis (cpt winters from band of brothers and FML, he's got a convincing american accent! never knew he had a scottish? accent (it sounds a bit scott, maybe WAY up north english)) and Claire Danes are in it.. dealing with an Iarqi POW

Last edited:
Clair Danes huh? thats one tiny long haired boy.

clair-danes-reading-2.jpg

Anyone else watching this series? It's gotten SO good. It might be my 2nd favortie show right now behind dexter

ive been watching it. the recent twist was good. didnt see that coming.

i'd say its a tie between walking dead and dexter, then homeland.

Yeah I think it has surpassed Dexter on my list this season. Haven't watched Sundays episode yet. I'll be interested to see if they're able to keep it going another season. The plot seems to be geared toward a resolution at the end of this season.

I don't get it at all. I haven't seen a show, but just watched the ad. Is it good ? Is there some sort of run-down ?

Edit: However, Moreena Baccarin and Mandy Potankin are always watchable. Well, except for "V". But "Mandy Potankin's model trains of Celebrities" series is awesome. I own the DVD.

Last edited:
i think Nazir somehow had a hand in bombing the school (providing false intel to the americans maybe) to leverage Brody. just thinking out loud.

Definitely took another turn. Can't be but a couple more episodes before they leave us with a cliffhanger.

Ill be watching it if/when it comes to Netflix. I don't pay for the super good channels but I am interested in the show.

I have a theory about where it's headed, could be wrong, but it would be a real mind fuck if it turns out to be right.

I loved the show Life. I was super bummed when they got rid of it. Just because Damian Lewis was in it.

I'll definitely watch this.

yeah man i loved life, at least the end was awesome when he punched the russian in the throat and killed him.

i watch dexter and homeland every week, love it.

epic finalie. Looks like we figure out how carrie gets her way back in to the cia :)

Back